Friends with lots of support

Options
Need people who are on regular and give lots of support, I sign in eveyday and go thru my friend list and give support to keep us all goin to reach our goals x

Replies

• goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me:)
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetie….I'm a very regular user and the worlds best cheerleader! If you think we would be a good match…give me a shout! :wink:
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi....I just sent you a request!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm on every day as well. Feel free to add me if you wish! :happy:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    over 500 days on MFP and counting!
  • Sandy81154
    Sandy81154 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first time joining a group. I need to add friends for support.
  • SandySillett
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time joining a group, have lost count on the number of times I have been on a diet !
    Need your help and support to keep motivated.. Just reading how you are all doing is inspiring
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time, my baby is on UK time, even though I'm in NY, so I'm up pretty much late nights and all day. And I try to be as supportive as possible to people. Anyone can feel free to add me. I think the community support is the big difference for me. And I love to see everyones progress.
  • Cinbir777
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me, I am in need of support and motivation too :flowerforyou:
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    over 500 days on MFP and counting!
    That's great!!!
  • chubbigirl
    Options
    OK, I'm really going to give this my full dedication. I had to make it through the holidays and rid of the distractions. Today is a new day... and I want to make it past 3 days of diet this year. I am vowing to log on periodically throughout the day and hopefully if I communicate with encouraging and understanding friends I'll make it.