Really need some Strong people to keep me going

Options
I always do well when I first start out losing weight but when I don't have anyone to hold me accountable I fall quickly off the wagon and this is a new year and this time next year even if I don't make my goal I want to be able to say ive made changes and I didn't give up. Best of luck to you all :D

Replies

• Sonyanw
    Options
    Hi Jennifer,
    Just remember when you fall off the wagon there is no reason you can't jump back on! I think no matter who you are or how skinny, chunky, in between, whatever you are everyone has "bad days"
    Keep going :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I can be here to help hold you accountable. YOU need to be strong. Yes you Will fall, we're here to help get you back up, but you have to Want to get up! you Can do it!!!!!!
  • lulu0368
    lulu0368 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I have a lot to lose and I am in the same boat. I need accountability! :)
  • liv143cline
    liv143cline Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started :) Add me to
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me:)
  • jlib989
    jlib989 Posts: 17
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also in the same boat and would like to"not fall off the wagon". I think with everyone supporting each other and sharing stories, recipes ect we can all get to where we want to be!!!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can call us the wagon raiders. We snatch up the fallen and place them back where they need to be! Ok maybe a lil dramatic but I'm all in if you need some motivation. Shoot me a friend request! That goes for anyone else as well. I send out inspiration on a weekly basis!