Calling all Mommy's

Options
Hi, I'm Clair. I'm 25 and a mom to a 1 year old and a 2 year old. I'm looking for a group of moms to help us all support each other. I think we all know what it's really like to try and fit in a healthy diet and exercise when you have children and their crazy schedules.

Feel free to add me anyone.

Replies

• TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I get it! I'm a 31 year old mommy to a 2 year old. I feel like I burn almost as many calories chasing her as I do working out! Worth it, though! I would love to expand my support network. Feel free to add me :)

1529060.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • led2012
    led2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 32 years old and a first time mom to a 3 month old. I gained 60lbs over this pregnancy that I want to lose. I am just getting ready to start working out and would love the support too! Feel free to add me as well!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have two awesome little kids. :flowerforyou:
  • nfarren
    nfarren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a working mother to a 3.5yo and a 1.5yo. Hectic! And very difficult to fit in any fitness routine. I have my weekly yoga class which I love. Apart from that, I try to walk. It is tough to find time for everything :)
  • clairbear88
    Options
    I get it! I'm a 31 year old mommy to a 2 year old. I feel like I burn almost as many calories chasing her as I do working out! Worth it, though! I would love to expand my support network. Feel free to add me :)

1529060.png

I know what you mean. I keep looking in the exercises for chasing crazy toddlers,
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options

1529060.png

I know what you mean. I keep looking in the exercises for chasing crazy toddlers,

I think we should add it!
  • madonifer
    madonifer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom to a 2 year old bubbly boy. I try and do a lot of little activities for example if I am in the living room with my son I'll start doing squats and say the ABC's or count to 20. He usually always gets beside me and mocks me, not only is he exercising he is also learning to count and learning ABC's. Good luck to you.
  • kgold14
    Options
    You've got that right! I have a 2 year old boy, a 3 year old girl and a 14 year old young lady. Plus I work full time along with being on cal 24/7. It's a feat just figuring out when I can fit in a work out! Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck with everything.
  • JJananii
    JJananii Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

I have three little ones- 4 years, 3 years, and 10 months :heart:
  • asaffell
    asaffell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a mom to four girls (8, 6, 3, and 7 months). I lost all the weight I gained from the last pregnancy, but there was an extra 30 or 40 before that, so I'm back to work! I'd love to connect with other moms on their journeys. It's definitely complicated - between the kids, volunteering at the school, working, I have to be really diligent to workout and not slip into bad habits!
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Alright!!! Shout out to all the Mommies! I am with it. Add me for some encouragement and I could definitely take some. I am the mom of a 16month little girl. Definitely one of the best thing that ever happened to me. I work full time and I am on call 24/7 so trying to make sure that I still set a good example for my little one. Truly we are the definition of WONDER WOMEN!
  • rslcarson
    rslcarson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 4 yr old and a 10 month old. Lost 8 lbs between haloween and Christmas but need bag loads of motivation to reach my goal! I really can't get to a gym to my exercise must be outdoors at either 6am or 8pm before they wake and after they go to bed! Had a good start with a 15min jog at 6.30am this morning...