Done with it. Fresh start!

Options
Hello!

My name is Michelle, and I've been using the Calorie counter on my smart phone for what seems like forever, but I've only been half-hearted at losing weight until just recently. It's become a health issue, and an emotional/mental issue. I'm ready to get my butt kicked into gear and get back to being who I really am, instead of what life issues and my own lack of dedication has made me into being. :) Looking forward to getting plugged into the community here!

Replies

• asaffell
    asaffell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!
  • mickiaber
    mickiaber Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope you are successful :)
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Once you make up in your own mind that you are worth it and that no matter what life brings you are committed to a healthy life... NOTHING can stand in your way!. Welcome to the journey, we are glad to have you !
  • chambesa1988
    Options
    Well done!!! Its the first step in sorting an issue is acknowledging you have it.

I'm just starting out as well but it seems like the most sensible way to lose weight! I almost see it as a calorie budget, I have a set amount to spend everyday!

Wishing you the best of luck!

Chambesa1988
  • kgold14
    Options
    Right there with you! You can do it! I just started last Friday on this site....so we will see how it goes. Good luck to you!
  • lettice84
    lettice84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Seems many of us are starting out on this journey; as today is my first day. I am committed, as many of you are as well. Let's see what these next few weeks shall bring...one.meal.at.a.time.
  • ladydub1816
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support! <3
  • klaselle
    klaselle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my weight tracker for the last year. What a yo-yo it has been. I have to say that when my jeans start getting tight I go right back on myfitnesspal. This is a great tool for me. My jeans are tight so I'm back on. :)
  • rveals
    rveals Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!!