Shakeology??? i needa learn more

Options
so i am kinda new here but i see so many ppl talking abut shakeology and i think it would be something good for me . i havent navigated around enough to find a page with stuff like that so could someone show me the way or tell me a little about it ??
lol
thank you soo much !!!
Jill

Replies

• emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    You are much better off learning how to eat actual healthy food. You can't live on shakes forever.
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    I just started P90X and they talk about Shakeology. I'm losing weight without it but am looking for some insight as well. It might be a good "on the go" type of meal.
  • Jillian0708
    Options
    yes i was thinking would be a great breakfast for me since im not a huge fan of breakfast food lol
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    It is, it's good for sooooooo many different things! It can help someone who isn't eating right to get a good dose of nutrition in. It makes a good meal replacement for the one that needs to lose weight. It's good for the person that is on the go that needs something quick, easy and nutritious.

I do agree with the comment that you can't live off of shakes, yes, but this is something you drink once a day. If you watch the video with the doctor's you will see so many reasons why this is something they drink and recommend for their patients. It's not just a protein drink. It's nutrition!
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    And breakfast is so important! It would be a perfect time for you then!
  • toberlili
    Options
    shakeology is good and wonderful, but the right mixture is the key, blenders are the only way i suggest mixing it. you can get the little shaker cups, but they dont blend as good, which can be a small downfall to taking it on the go.

and also, you dont have to replace a meal with shakeology, you can use it as a supplemental drink. it is the same as getting 5 servings of veggies and there is no fake crud in it. all natural and very nutrient dense!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it everyday, but a couple times a week. I like it because of all the ingredients in there that you can't find in most other foods...I mean, without getting those hokey weight loss pills, it's really difficult to find acai berries, for example.

I use it to eliminate the need for a multivitamin. And I think it is a quick and easy breakfast on those days I don't feel like cooking.

And I second the blender. Shakers cups SUCK when it comes to mixing Shakeology, especially if you add anything to it. Lately, I have been using a cup of almond milk and sliced strawberries...and only a blender can make that into a creamy shake. :flowerforyou:

The generic website to learn more about the stuff is www.shakeology.com. Don't let greedy coaches send you to their personal site cause that just makes them money if you buy the stuff from them...and advertising like that on this website is PROHIBITED (a concept that escapes the minds of many coaches on here).
  • way2manykatz
    way2manykatz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi !! Shakeology is also part of eating right and leading a healthy life style. I am on Shakeology, 56. overweight, diabetic and have had high blood pressure...oh and cholesterol and thyroid problems too.
    I am fairly new to Shakeology, and it has dropped my bad cholesterol 30 points by drinking 1 shake a day to replace 1 meal, and eating right. I have lost my cravings for chocolate and chips and I feel great. I am now able to exercise. I still have about 50 pounds more to go. If you want more info, give me a shout!