Hi Everyone

Options
I'm 48, married mum of 4, 2 cats 1 dog and a couple of rabbits. Just started and have over 100lbs to lose. I've previously lost weight using a VLCD but put it all back on so now trying a healthier route. I'm hoping the 5:2 diet will give me a bit more flexability over a the week and will be easier to stick too. Looking for friends who have a similar amount to lose.

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, So far I've lost 58lb, with 45lb to go until I get to goal weight ( It was a bit less than that, but I put on quite a bit over Christmas lol)... Feel free to add me & Good Luck :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I don't have the same to lose but I am also a 'bunny mom'. I don't see that a lot so I thought I'd say HI.

You can do it, you can make these changes
  • danno553
    danno553 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far! Just thought I'd stop by, say hello and intorduce myself. Name is Dan, live out here in SoCal. Been into athletics pretty much all my life. Found this site and love how I can track my daily food diary, heck of alot better than writting everything down. That got old real quick and probably like alot of you, stopped doing it after awhile. Anyway I don't have a ton of wieght to lose, but ever since I took this new job, I've kinda slacked off of the routine I was on there for awhile. It's amazing (espically at my age) how fast you get out of shape and how long it takes to get back in. So like many of you, I started back training at the first of the year. Anyway stop by my profile anytime you'd like and check it out, I'm trying to keep up on things that I'm doing and I'll try and share new things as I go. Have a good one!
  • dericcagroves
    Options
    hello everyone im 32.7 lbs down since oct 1st , not sure what my goal weight is at least 100 lbs down...happy fitness Monday to everyone