Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Only if it is taco pizza!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Damn it! Now I want pizza. Could totally fit in to calorie budget, it's the financial budget that's broke right now....

Oh well, back to my home cooked meal of buffalo chicken bacon quesadilla for dinner...:wink:
    Crust $1.00
    pizza sauce $0.25
    cheese $1.50
    pepperoni $0.50

Total: $3.25 for a 12-inch, 800 calorie pizza.:bigsmile:
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Very timely topic. I was just thinking I needed something to compliment the margarita fast I undertook this weekend. Thanks,OP!
  • _Magnifique_
    Options
    Definitely in! haha
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    In...

...to find out which toxins are being eliminated in this detox that wouldn't otherwise be eliminated by the body while still eating food.

You don't have to name all of them...just one. Please, OP, just give the name of *ONE* toxin. Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Wait, what?!? Pizza cleanse?

Eh, I'm just as likely to get an answer to this question in here as I am in any other cleanse thread.

You'll be eliminating the "Jonesing" toxin. Via the "eat tasty food" pathway.

I have a super buildup of Jonesing toxing right now. Can be eliminated with sushi too, I've found.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Can I substitute grilled cheese for some of the pizza? How about cheesy bread?
  • plkbplkb
    Options
    Best laugh I have had all day!!!

Count me in ~ I want to eliminate "toxins" from my body since my organs were not designed to do that on their own and eating only one food is certainly the way! Bwwaaa haaa haaa haaa!
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I am so there.

Protein, fat, and carbs, all in one beautiful, saucy masterpiece. What could be better than that?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Damn it! Now I want pizza. Could totally fit in to calorie budget, it's the financial budget that's broke right now....

Oh well, back to my home cooked meal of buffalo chicken bacon quesadilla for dinner...:wink:
    Crust $1.00
    pizza sauce $0.25
    cheese $1.50
    pepperoni $0.50

The pizzas that come out of my oven never taste as good as the ones from the place around the corner with the coal fired oven :grumble:
  • cls0349
    Options
    Oh yeah, I've heard about this. I hear everyone who's anyone is doing it. And you can supplement a donut breakfast to give you a jump start for that tough day of eating pizza.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Can I start this one next week?? I'm currently in the middle of my 5 day Chocolate Cake with buttercream frosting detox...
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Crust $1.00
    pizza sauce $0.25
    cheese $1.50
    pepperoni $0.50

The pizzas that come out of my oven never taste as good as the ones from the place around the corner with the coal fired oven :grumble:
    That's because they hire fancy scientists to add chemikills that turn you into their puppet.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Do we get to rub it all over like soap?

I would be so down for that. Or even chocolate. Excuse me for a minute.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Anchovies?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Crust $1.00
    pizza sauce $0.25
    cheese $1.50
    pepperoni $0.50

Feeling bad for you.... my hubs makes a homemade pizza that would make you weep, it's that delicious.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Only if we can add dessert pizza to the mix. I heard that the combination of icing and gooey sugary delight on pizza crust is not just a toxin eliminator, but a toxin crusher as well.

It just seems like the right thing to do.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    So in.
  • shlelagh
    shlelagh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pizza cleanse? Wow, there is a God!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Do we get to rub it all over like soap?