UK girls?

Options
13»

Replies

• GardenOfSongs
    GardenOfSongs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cat, 20, based in Brighton - about 17 pounds down, another 17 or so to go :wink:
  • 000Ella000
    Options
    Hi Peeps,

I have been on MFP for about 2 years on and off, I am getting married in 2015 and I have stopped smoking - I want this year to be different. I am sticking to all my calories and would love more support, please add me I life in Wiltshire.
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in York. Exercise most days and have an open diary. Always try and support my MFP friends as much as poss and tend to delete those who don't do the same. If that's the kind of friend you are looking for then anyone feel free to add :)
  • cressidadunn1983
    Options
    hi t here im Cressida from Scarborough i've got about 10 stones to lose so would appreciate any positive friends :)
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Hi from Co Durham trying to lose 2 stone or atleast fit back into a size 12 pair of skinny jeans haha. Good luck feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Not a girl, but hey l'm nosey lol.
  • sausageface24
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

From the Channel Islands.

TBH my focus is just being as healthy and happy as possible. Ideally I would like to loose a couple of pounds but id rather tone up, be full of energy and healthy enough to do absolutely everything that life has to offer rather than restricting my calories.

I go over my calories loads but I do log it 99.9% of the time and am regularly on here. Seeing other people achieve their goals inspires me to keep me motivated and prehaps not eat the whole packet of biscuits as usual :-/

Currently training for the Bath half Marathon

Feel free to add :-D
  • hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi,

i'm from Staffordshire and i have been on MFP properly since October 2012 - below is a link to my forum post so far - i still have about a stone to go until i am at goal - feel free to read my post to know a bit more about me and my journey and friend request me :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1143468-13-months-129lbs-lost-with-loads-of-pictures
  • thekeelbystamps
    thekeelbystamps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo here from Lincolnshire I just joined this month still trying to sort out filling in foods etc but I'm sure this site will be a great help and keep me motivated :wink: nice to be able to read about the journey of others - makes me feel i'm not alone ! Good luck stay focused :love:
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi ! I am from the west midlands, uk

Feel free to add me, I am looking to lose 3 stone to get down to 10 stone 3.

Only been on here for a week but feeling great:)
  • natty9119
    natty9119 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I'm Natalie, needing UK friends for motivation, add me if you want to x
  • wattsywoo
    wattsywoo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello - im in sutton Coldfield-

Started eating 'sensibly' and exercising last monday- weighed in today and have lost 3lbs. Really pleased so determined to carry on!
  • alyshanhk
    alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from West Yorkshire and in need of a lot of motivation, need to lose 20lbs, currently at 150lbs and I'm 5'2"
  • kjohare
    kjohare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and live just outside Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm a mammy to a 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old, and work full time so am constantly juggling my time. I want to lose 2 stones, I lost 9lbs a good while ago but lost my mojo and have put it all back on. Time to get back to my fitness pal again and get the weight back off! Feel free to add me :)
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm up in Scotland. Have managed to lose about 2 stone in the last two years. Now beginning more focussed training and nutrition to try and shift body fat and build a bit more muscle. Hoping to lose another stone, although 'lose' is probably the wrong word - I want to convert it to muscle!
    I combine weights with cardio and have recently started to increase my protein intake and monitor my carbs.
    Any friends welcome :) x
  • jodie_stooge
    Options
    Hey!

I'm from just outside London. I'm looking to loose 2 stone, which once again doesn't sound like a lot but it's a struggle. My goal is to be 2 stone lighter before two festivals i'm going to in June.

I'm also looking for UK friends for support and chat, so please feel free to add me!! :D