liver, kidney, breathing, hair/nail, and sweat cleanse

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
Whether you agree with this message or not, you're with me...

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    YEAHHH!!! Who needs all that bodymass anyway!!
    SET IT ON FIRE!!!
  • _John_
    Options
    character limit made me leave out pooping...
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    That's okay, that's just nutrients that haven't been absorbed. It's all cool. Part of the cleanse.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for a little over 31 years now. I find it works for me.
    I'm not telling everyone what to do, but really its the only way to live. IMHO of course!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't eat one of those things, let alone all of them.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Until a well known doctor endorses this on TV I have a hard time believing it's effective.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I'd eat liver. So if I followed this it would be the liver, liver, liver/liver, and liver cleanse?

I'd get pretty sick of liver.

Liver.
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    And don't forget the famous exercise "sleeping" -- I'm getting really good at it. Like nearly eight hours a day! Yeah... you're jealous. :glasses:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    bunny5xo_zpsfd859da4.jpg
    The best cleanse in the world, of course! I'll help you if you need a mentor!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

I'd eat liver. So if I followed this it would be the liver, liver, liver/liver, and liver cleanse?

Liver.
    But the liver is where all the toxinz are stored. That wouldn't be a very effective way to cleanse. (Unless a celebrity endorsed it.)
  • _John_
    Options

Liver.
    But the liver is where all the toxinz are stored. That wouldn't be a very effective way to cleanse. (Unless a celebrity endorsed it.)

fat is typically where most toxinz are stored...the liver just cuts your product...
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Liver.
    That celeb pretty be damn fit, or I'm not buying this product!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Liver.

It's okay because a glass of whiskey a night kills all those toxinz.
  • _John_
    Options

Liver.

you gonna die with your bodyily produced acetaldehyde and formaldehyde that has been shown in the dosage mention to prevent heart disease and lower risk of a few other diseases...
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

Liver.

you gonna die with your bodyily produced acetaldehyde and formaldehyde that has been shown in the dosage mention to prevent heart disease and lower risk of a few other diseases...

lol. Yeah, I am baffled by the posters who scream about eating 'clean', but then they drink 'dirty'!
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    I'm in! Where should I send my money? I hope it is expensive and only available through one or two sources because that means the results from it are gonna b great!!