On a mission

Options
Hi everyone! I've been using the site for about a week now & I love it! I've been doing the HCG Diet for 20 days & have lost 13.6 pounds so far. Gone from 240.2 to 226.6... I still have a long way to go...90 more pounds are so to go..lol. I'm just looking for friendly faces who have been struggling with their weight & want to get healthy so we can motivate each other. LACK OF Motivation has always been my downfall & every little bit helps. Sooo..with that said, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & WE CAN DO IT!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far, way to go! I'm new to the site too, seems like there's lots of support here. We can do it!
  • care1221
    Options
    hey girl! great job!! whats this hcg diet about?? u can add me as friend motivation is the key!!! support always helps!! keep up the great work ;) Carrie
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this site last week and I love it! The support is amazing! I will def support you. Feel free to friend me!
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    Welcome! I started I week ago and the support was amazing! Feel free to add me!