What an Amazing Year!!

Options
http://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_135727_APv1i2IAACA3UtP5YQAAAG0Iq/c&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Over New Years 2013, my family and I went to a waterpark afterwards I saw this picture of myself and could not believe how much weight I had gained. I decided it was time to make a change! A good friend told me about MFP, I had tried many diets before and failed... This time was different, I decided this time a I was ready for a change and I was not going to give up! In the past year I have lost just over 63lbs!! That is more than my 7 year old son's current weight!
I am not at my goal weight yet and I would like to start working on toning up some areas, but I am so proud of how far I have come! I am so Thankful to my husband, family and friends for helping me get this far! My goal for 2014 is to run my 1st 1/2 marathon!
Congrats to each of you for making the choice to be on this journey!

Replies

• jmath911
    jmath911 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! You have done a wonderful job. I so get the Mom thing. My pounds just kind of crept up while I was watching after everyone else. Congratulations!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You should be really proud of how far you have come. Keep up the great work.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!