LOOKING FOR "FRIENDLY RIVALS"

Hello! Today was my first day of my diet... again!
This time I'm trying a different approach and I'm looking for some competition so we can motivate one another through this looong journey and hopefully get to the goal together.
I'm not really a very competitive person but I thought maybe in this case it could work so I'm giving it a try...
So, if your a woman in your 30's, have around 66 lbs (30kgs) to lose and have just started, please "befriend" me and let's see who gets further or reaches her goal first... ;)
(Sorry for my english... I'm not a native speaker...)

Replies

• laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Hey im not quite in the same position, im in 20's and have 42lbs to lose. But best of luck! Ive just completed my first week and me and my partner are doing it together. Nothing like abit of healthy competition.
  • I'll be willing to be a "friendly rival". Nothing like a little competition to get the workouts going and the cravings ending.. :) Feel free to add me!
  • lynzt123
    lynzt123 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I'm in my 30's and want to lose around 60 pounds. Bring it on!!
  • I'm in!!!
  • funkie76
    funkie76 Posts: 17 Member
    Im in. He who dares Rodders....he who dares! Ha ha. Feel free to add me!
  • rcaselage
    rcaselage Posts: 6 Member
    I will join you. I started my diet 1 week ago. I am doing the Advocare 24 day Challenge.
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    I'm not in my 30's yet but will be 30 this year, if that counts :)
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    very interesting concept!! i love it! i can be very competitive when i want to be... i'm absolutely in!
  • Yes, that's what I'm hoping... that a little competition will motivate me to complete my daily exercise routine.
    Thank you for your comment an good luck to you too! Keep it like this week! ;)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Different way of motivating! Best to you all! add me if you like!
  • Let's go! :D
  • Chanly81
    Chanly81 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I'm in my early 30s and want to lose 65 lbs. Just finished my second week and already lost 7 lbs! Let's motivate each other!