My Update

Options
2»

Replies

• goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Big difference and love the green phone :-)
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I see it. Looks like you're doing very well. It's alway's harder to see it in our own reflection. Can you tell in your clothes? Are they fitting like they did 38 lbs. ago, bet not. Keep up the good work.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    These are my first updated photos. I don't see a difference when I look in the mirror yet, but others do. Probably because I am a pessimist!! First was taken earlier this year at 400 plus pounds....
    photo-10.png

And this is now, at 370. I still have a long way to go, but I know I am going to get there!!!

photo-11.jpg

:glasses:

Definitely can see a difference!

Strange thing that though, the person who is losing the weight often cannot see any change themselves at all. I guess it it because the weightloss is a few pounds at a time each week.

WTG!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    OMG, yea you can see a diff!! Wonderful!:bigsmile:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Big difference and love the green phone :-)

Same color as my bike....I never was a fan of lime green, but whart can ya do!!
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :noway: You don't see it?!?!?!?!?!?! :noway:

GREAT JOB, MY FRIEND!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: AMAZING!!!!! :flowerforyou:

::doing a happy dance for you::

Congratulations! :happy: You are looking absolutely wonderful! :bigsmile:
  • KatSweets
    Options
    that is totally awesome!!!! You've inspired me not to be afraid of the elliptical.... You are doing an awesome job!!! Keep it up!
  • nanger1
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Keep up the hard work. I know how you feel, I didn't notice the difference really until my husband started pointing it out to me :wink:
  • giventofly__
    giventofly__ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Nice work mate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!