Newbie!

Options
Today is my first day using myfitnesspal and I really hope that it will encourage me to change my lifestyle into a much healthier and skinnier one! :) I really want to not only help myself but in the process help my boyfriend. I know a lot about nutrition and want to follow my own advice. If anyone has any helpful tips or wants a fat to fab buddy let me know!

Replies

• sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Good luck to us! Can't wait to see our progress!
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you. This is a great site to educate yourself on what you consume and how exercise impacts the outcome. Good luck to you both. Reach out if you need support .:love:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    this is my first day too. i've done quite well so far and i've done my exercise DVD (nearly died!!)
    good luck to us! xx
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is always fun to see new people joining every day. For me, a low carb/high protein diet has been working. I really strive to drink a lot of water, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and exercise at least 30 min. daily. I am not perfect by any means and I struggle just like everyone else but I believe in taking it one day at a time. You will get a lot of support and information here.

Congratulate yourself on making the first step today by signing up and posting this message. Today starts the day you will change your life forever! :flowerforyou:
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    Hi Newbie, and anyone else who is new. I can offer you help and advice if you want it. I have been heavy, skinny, obsessed by food and exercise and have finally settled into a balanced way of life which enables me to be happy with myself and have a healthier relationship with food. Best wishes to all xx:flowerforyou:
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Welcome ladies this place is great I hope u find the encouragement ur lookin for!!
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!! Its really motivated me and i love it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • smilegirly
    smilegirly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm new to the website. I just recently got married and this app on my phone helped me to lose 19 lbs. before my wedding. I was doing good but then I stopped using it for a while and gained six back. I just got on this site in hopes that talking to people will help me to understand my food obsession. Most people say it has something to do with emotions, but I can't seem to find my trigger. I just start thinking of something that sounds good (usually something bad for me) and that's all I can think about. I don't get it. I love working out, but I don't give myself enough time. Any advice or experiences will be well received.
    Thanx