How to stop feeling 'bloated'

Options
I started with target of 1200 cals when I started last Monday but upped them on Friday when people were suggesting I wasn't eating enough.

So I have tried hitting 1450 the last few days but have rarely done so (I am just not that hungry to eat more)

I am wondering what could be the cause of feeling bloated and constipated?

I haven't been to the toilet much since I started dieting. I there any foods I can eat to help this?

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Open your diary so we can see what foods you've been eating. It could be water retention from certain foods you eat, or it could just be the additional foods in your belly.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I have opened my diary now.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    my cat got like that once he ate a ton of grass then started twerking and threw up
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I had a look at a couple of days in your diary, and it might be that you're not having enough fiber? You don't track that so I can't see how much you're getting, but the foods you're eating don't have a lot. That could be the culprit.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    my cat got like that once he ate a ton of grass then started twerking and threw up
    HAHAHAHA!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I had a look at a couple of days in your diary, and it might be that you're not having enough fiber? You don't track that so I can't see how much you're getting, but the foods you're eating don't have a lot. That could be the culprit.
    This.

I found even though I was eating some fiber, I didn't retain enough (since I eat GF it's harder to hit my levels). Now instead I take a daily detox plant fiber pill! Million times better now :smile:
  • callyart
    Options
    Just checked my fibre and I'm not having near what I should have so that is probably it.

Thanks guys!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I just want to add...

Your food diary looks lovely. :flowerforyou:
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Increasing your water and fiber would be how I'd approach it. :happy:
  • callyart