HCG 1234

Options
So i started the hcg diet last week. And I'm not motivated at all.

I understand why your supposed to lose weight the calorie intake is very low.

I cheat a lot.

But my weight right now is 200.

My goal by the end of the test run (20 days of phase 2) is 190.

I'll be satisfied

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Stop taking the HCG, figure out how many calories you should be eating to have a reasonable deficit, start logging everything that you eat and drink. Learn portion control, moderation and patience. Good luck
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Stop taking the HCG

That.
  • 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Stop taking the HCG, figure out how many calories you should be eating to have a reasonable deficit, start logging everything that you eat and drink. Learn portion control, moderation and patience. Good luck

THAT^^

...AND this...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=sexypants
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Why are you doing this? This is a fad at best, dangerous at worst. Figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose at a realistic pace (.5-2 pounds/week depending on how much you want to lose) and log and track everything you eat and stay within those calories. In the long run, you will be FAR more successful doing that than some crazy fad diet!
  • nkraft
    nkraft Posts: 11
    Options
    STOP taking HCG! I did this and it ruined my health for a year! Yes, I lost weight and I didn't think I would gain it back but I have. And more. Stop taking it and do something realistic where you can be successful and sustain it without hurting your health! It's dangerous and I didn't believe anyone that told me but I got shingles right after I got off it and I have heard that it is linked to certain kinds of cancer. I don't know about that, but it does lower your immune system and that in itself is dangerous. I did it through a doctor too.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I don't recommend it. I have done it and lost 15 pounds and over a year gained it all back. My lesson is that I have to change a pill or drink isn't going to do it for me. If it works for you that is great! I know it can be hard to get started and you have to start somewhere but, just eat lots of veggies and lean meats and you will go farther than a pill can take you. Best of luck!!!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    STOP IT NOW!

It is not good for you and is definatly not a long term success approach!!!
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Take the money you would be spending and invest in a digital food scale, plug your numbers in MFP to get a realistic calorie goal with a built in deficit, weigh and log everything that you eat/drink, get as close to the calorie goal per day as you can and lose weight

:smile:
  • Linda09189
    Options
    I just seen on the news that there is NO evidence that it works at all, the reason you lose weight is because your calories are either 500 or 800.....
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You do what you want but I just did two rounds of hcg and lost 30 the first round and nothing the second. First round was 45 and second 21. I got off my second round and gained back five pounds. I then switched to the anti-inflammatory diet and the fast metabolism diet combined and I am having absolutely no problem losing weight and I am eating between 1200 to 1600 calories a day eating real wholesome food. It is a little restrictive but I feel awesome.
  • simijonovic
    Options
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    This is just completely silly! Eat right and exercise! I lost 17pds in Jan.by eating right and exercise!!
This discussion has been closed.