Imos pizza

Does anyone know nutritional information for this pizza or where I can find it online. I used to know another good website for calorie count at restaurants, but I can't remember it. I know of dwlz.com and calorieking.com, but neither of these have this pizza place. It's pizza near St. Louis Mo. It's very thin and usually all I get on the pizza is mushrooms. TIA!

Replies

• amye353
    amye353 Posts: 21 Member
    Does anyone know nutritional information for this pizza or where I can find it online. I used to know another good website for calorie count at restaurants, but I can't remember it. I know of dwlz.com and calorieking.com, but neither of these have this pizza place. It's pizza near St. Louis Mo. It's very thin and usually all I get on the pizza is mushrooms. TIA!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    call the restaurant and ask them
  • yenn2
    yenn2 Posts: 25
    Imo's does not release nutritional information. I have entered Domino's thin crust pizza into the MFP database; you can use that as a general guide but bear in mind ... it's really thin crust ! You can look on THEIR website to add a thicker crust or any toppings just as a general guide.
  • amye353
    amye353 Posts: 21 Member
    thanks for the info, this helps!