The makings of Me.. One year 43 pounds down

Please tell me your story!! Heres Mine
The makings of Me.. this time last year this day I decided I didn’t want to be overweight any longer. It was the day before my mom’s birthday and my entire family had gotten together. I went into the upstairs bathroom weighed myself and cried. I don’t know if it was looking in the mirror and being so sad by what I saw.. or accepting that I did this to myself. I have never been overweight or battled with my weight this was new for me. Either way I decided to change that night! I was dealing with health issues that limited my exercise.. Satan came in and whispered..remember what happened last time what if you pass out again?? You might not wake up??? Your heart your heart your heart. I prayed and God gave me peace to become the fit active person I had always been. All of my success is because of HIM period and tons of support from you guys. I am amazed at the transformation I have made.. God won’t give you a vision without the ability for it to manifest I am so grateful thanks for all your support pals!! #beencouraged.

Replies

• Brownskin63
    Brownskin63 Posts: 6 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing and your post is a confirmation for me on today.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    God won’t give you a vision without the ability for it to manifest.

Love that! ^

I am also down 43 pounds since January 2012. I went through the most difficult things in my life this past year ... stuff I NEVER thought I would have to endure. God has got me through it ... and continues to do so every hour, every day. I am so grateful that, in spite of the hardships I went through, I was able to lose weight and finally fit back into my old clothes. I've still got a long way to go (at least another 20 pounds), but I'm proud of my accomplishment.

Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story!
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Amen, and thank you for that as well!
  • Thanks and congrats to you on your weightloss and personal victorys..
  • sffre
    sffre Posts: 19
    That is so awesome! Congrats! We can do ANYTHING through Christ who gives us Strength! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!