NSV - back in my pants

Options
kdt8810
kdt8810 Posts: 38 Member
I'm still a few pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight but ALL of my pre-preggers pants fit again. I have an awesome 11 month old daughter who still nurses a few times a day - I'm told the pounds will come off when she weans. But for today, I'm doing a happy dance in my old pants! Yay!

Replies

• momtastic2014
    Options
    I'm still a few pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight but ALL of my pre-preggers pants fit again. I have an awesome 11 month old daughter who still nurses a few times a day - I'm told the pounds will come off when she weans. But for today, I'm doing a happy dance in my old pants! Yay!
    Super! Did you notice they fit differently? Or about the same? My hips got a lot wider.
  • kdt8810
    kdt8810 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    They're a bit tighter in the rear - how did that happen?!?! Lol. And my hips are still a little squishier - but nothing I can't continue to work on. I'm just so happy I don't need to buy new clothes.
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    They're a bit tighter in the rear - how did that happen?!?! Lol. And my hips are still a little squishier - but nothing I can't continue to work on. I'm just so happy I don't need to buy new clothes.
    Congrats! I was not able to buy new clothes. My pants were hanging on by a rubberband and a prayer lol. Thankfully I am back to where I started before my son was born. He is 14months, so now I am focusing on getting in shape.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Haha. That a little bigger in the hips and rear thing happens after baby. But it's OK. Not sure about the weaning thing. I gained when I weaned.

Happy for you about the pants! That is awesome :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!