HUNGRY!!!

Options
I don't know why, but I'm so hungry today. I could eat all day and not get full...or so my mind thinks!

Replies

• ravenla
    ravenla Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ha join the crowd...try water.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol what are you factors? protein? water? PMS? do you usually eat this time of day? usually those things can help you out in determining why you're hungry...grab some almonds and carrot sticks before you grab the doritoes and pepsi:happy:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    If water doesn't do it, try some Crystal Light or something hot
  • dudleyvic
    Options
    If you exercise enough I say don't fight it. For me anyways if I go ahead and cave that day (usually at TOM) then I can be good rest of time. If I withhold from myself then I get more obsessed and then I eat blindly for days. If you exercise....it will come off. ;) I also believe this will help with plateaus. If you shock your body once in awhile by not eating well it 'wakes it up' so to speak.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Vegetables. Your body is craving nutrients. Give it a carrot!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Vegetables. Your body is craving nutrients. Give it a carrot!
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    i know,really...right?:ohwell:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Me too! I'm going to start making dinner with the hopes that it shuts my stomach up. Hopefully knowing its going to get food in the next hour or so will give it some hope!! :o)
  • becomingsara
    Options
    I lift weights and do other strength training exercises Tues,Thurs & Sat, and the following days I am STARVING!
    Eat lotsa veggies :0)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When I feel the junk food kick I make hot air popcorn...but the carrots sound really good right now too!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    might be time to think about whether you have fueled up enough and reflect on your emotions.
  • mommy0304
    Options
    I've been having that problem lately too. I've been drinking alot of water and trying to ignore it,but it doesn't seem to be working.. I did good today though,and didn't snack at all! I hate those days when I can't get full,even shortly after I've eaten,drives me nuts!!
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options
    I have the same exact problem. My fix is to cut up an apple and dip it in almond butter. I eat this slowly while I troll the MFP forums, lol. Before I know it, my hunger (and apples) are all gone. ;)
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have the same exact problem. My fix is to cut up an apple and dip it in almond butter. I eat this slowly while I troll the MFP forums, lol. Before I know it, my hunger (and apples) are all gone. ;)

Ha Ha! That is exactly what I am doing right now - only with peanut butter - yum!