New Here Need Help and not negativity

Options
Hi I am very overweight and I know I can loose this weight I have lost a lot of weight before but gained it back I need some more positive people in my life and on this journey those who are going through the same thing,,,

Replies

• LPintheCity
    LPintheCity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! There are a great deal of supporters here who can help you on your journey to healthy living. Best of luck to you!
  • LucyGooseD
    LucyGooseD Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are here, you are reaching out and that is POSITIVE (happy enthusiastic yelling, not negative). Feel free to friend me. I will try to help.
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi I am very overweight and I know I can loose this weight I have lost a lot of weight before but gained it back I need some more positive people in my life and on this journey those who are going through the same thing,,,

Being here is the first step to making a positive and permanent change in your life - you should be proud of yourself!
  • shoc369
    shoc369 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing! I am new here. Need to lose 105 lbs. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives! We CAN do this! I also need positive people to keep me on track!

I know it may look weird that I don't have a pic up yet but I will be doing that tonight! (Don't know how to do it yet)!

And I guess we need to "add" each other to be "friends" on here. So if you can add me that would be great since I don't know how to do that yet either!

I am in for the long haul and would be happy to help anyone who has a long journey too! :)
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hello- i just sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • taketimhome
    taketimhome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    howdy

i need to lose about 120 lbs. i could use all the help i can get. i lost around 60 a few years back and gained it all back. but i know i can lose it again and keep it off. if we all support each other we can make it happen.
  • DwnlvsJsn
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this too (to the site, but unfortunately NOT to being over weight). I'm looking for positive friends to help me along the way as well. Will send a friend request once I figure out how to & we can help each other on this journey. :smile:
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!

This site is great! I've only been on for a few days now but being in a community with constant reminder and inspiration helps so much!