Long lost twin?? (Or at least look-a-like)

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Tell me there isn't a similarity!!! :laugh: :laugh: Now, how about YOU and your long lost twin?

Me
m_c354cc7812450001fd7da2f03ed71045.jpg

Melissa Gilbert as Laura Ingalls on Little House
melissa_gilbert12.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Tell me there isn't a similarity!!! :laugh: :laugh: Now, how about YOU and your long lost twin?

Me

melissa_gilbert12.jpg
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Tam, you have too much time on your hands! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Nahh! It's just that particular photo of myself as a young-un..always reminded me of half-pint!! hehehehehe!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thats cute... BUT i too have a long lost twin... Sara gilbert..or better known as Darlene from roseann... LOL... my hair and face and attituide..lol.. I cant seem to find a pic so..... u will just have to use ur imagination:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Me

melissa_gilbert12.jpg

I love that smile girl!!! yours not hers...well hers is nice too...but yours is much much better!!!

big hugs to the sweetest girl ever!!!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I don't know how to do pics on here but if you put a picture of me in my pigtails at five years old and Punky Brewster next to me...we looked EXACTLY the same....same freckle pattern and everything..scary!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to do pics on here but if you put a picture of me in my pigtails at five years old and Punky Brewster next to me...we looked EXACTLY the same....same freckle pattern and everything..scary!

Leslee,

Your pic always reminds me of Minnie Driver. You beyotch! :grumble: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I think I totally look like Angelina Jolie - the looks, the body, everything. :smokin:

:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I think I totally look like Angelina Jolie - the looks, the body, everything. :smokin:

I'd say better! :love:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options

I'd say better! :love:

Oh baby! wbt11l.gif
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have been told that when I was a kid I looked like the middle girl on Full House. I don't know how to do the picture thing either but I have been told that more than once. So there you go!

Memaw
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    my lawyer thinks I look like Tim Wakefield, I don't see it, but she does (she's a RedSox freak!)
    waket.jpg
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a picture of me when I was little but this would have been my twin...
    monkey-hillary.jpg
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Thats cute... BUT i too have a long lost twin... Sara gilbert..or better known as Darlene from roseann... LOL... my hair and face and attituide..lol.. I cant seem to find a pic so..... u will just have to use ur imagination:bigsmile:

Funny, then that would make you and TamTasic long lost sisters since both of your long lost twins are sisters....or half sisters or something.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

Me

melissa_gilbert12.jpg
    Haha, that's hilarious, when I have my hair long, and put it in pigtails I look like her too!! In fact everyone from my childhood calls me halfpint lol!!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

Leslee,

Your pic always reminds me of Minnie Driver. You beyotch! :grumble: :laugh:

How funny...my husband cousin keeps telling me that too..But I don't see it...at all? That and Sandra Bullock.....again..not seeing any resemblance LOL!
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Once in a crowded checkout line and me not looking my best, the checkout lady kept saying how much I looked like Christina Applegate. (I sooo do not, I wish!) Anyways, she kept saying it and looking at the other customers for their aggreement and they were looking me up and down and hesitantly agreeing to be nice and I was so embarrased. She kept going on about it until I left. :blushing:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I swear I was thinking the same thing.!!!LMAO
  • TamTastic
    Options

I swear I was thinking the same thing.!!!LMAO

I haven't felt good the last couple of days...all fuzzy headed and sore throaty! :( Soooo when your energy is sapped...you find odd things to do!! :laugh: :laugh: