Girl in need of weight loss buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnymom723
    Options
    Hey Megan! I would love to get with you about your weight loss. I've been the same way my entire life! I have 2 kids under the age of 5 and it's been a huge struggle for a long time. I just started getting on track. Please private message me and I can give you my phone number!
  • piscesjh
    piscesjh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hows it going for ya. I am hoping to be down by 15 lbs by spring--summer for sure!!!
  • piscesjh
    piscesjh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thats the hardest part, especially that you are raising grandkids!!! We can do this!!!
  • courtkizer
    courtkizer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also if you aren't familiar with reddit you should check out http://reddit.com/r/loseit

It's a message forum group dedicated to using myfitnesspal for weightloss
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I am 29 as well, feel free to add me anyone! I am newly committed and ready to drop some more weight!
  • Mellyajc
    Mellyajc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends!

I work in the mental health profession, so I know some things from both sides - I have my own experiences with depression as well. Exercise has DEFINITELY helped me feel more in control and less depressed!
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've lost about 66lbs since I started last January. It definitely helps having a good support group to give you support and encouragement. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 30 with 2 kids. Feel free to friend me if you want to support each other :)
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. im 21. I am a mom to a beautiful baby boy.. would love to help you reach your goals
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! I don't have kids yet but want to loose some weight before my wedding this summer. I get migraines and have struggled with depression but I feel exercise really helps me.
    Take care,
    Becky
  • karenowen60
    karenowen60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm quite a bit older than the rest of you as well, but we are all here for the same reason, to lose weight. It's great to have the encouragement of others and know that there is always somewhere out there. Feel free to add me as well
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a 29 yr old mother of 3 kiddos (2 pregnancies!). I am half-way through my goal and while the other half is a bigger struggle, I am still trudging along. I would love to have you as a MFP friend, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other to obtain our goals :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 28 and married. No kids, fertility issues. I've been overweight since I was a teenager. Food was my comfort, I stayed overweight as an adult, until 2 years ago when I decided to take control of my situation instead pitying myself. I've lost 73 lbs, and need to lose 27 more, for a total of 100 lbs. Please feel free to add me. I'll gladly support you on your journey!
  • karenowen60
    karenowen60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I too have been diagnosed with clinical depression, unfortunately I am unable to take medication as it reacts very badly, so I am doing it the hard way and believe me it is hard. Taking lots of natural vitamins & various diet changes, getting out and meeting new people & hopefully, exercise to regain my happy self & rid myself of this horrible condition.
  • Beba_Diva
    Options
    Hi Megan! I am a mother of 3 and always looking for new people who want/need support. I can honestly tell you that I am not always up here but if you need encouragement I would love to have you as a friend. I have gained more weight that my body can stand and I have been desperately trying to lose fat. I am focusing more on my eating out habits and while I reel that in feel free to add me and yell at me if I slip up, lol.

Hope to see you around!

Beba
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello Megan! You are so going to rock this!! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm here everyday :)