I just need support...

Options
I'm like doing this and ready to go!! Sometimes though, it's so hard not to over eat.

I never realized until the second week of my diet, I have an eating problem. Like now, that after almost a month, my body's clearing out all the crap I ate. I'm just disgusted with myself. Seriously I could smash half a pack of Oreos and drink two glasses of milk like it was nothing!! That's why I'm here like this today.

I have this huge overhanging stomach which yes it's mostly from pregnancy after pregnancy after pregnancy.

It's hard to look at myself in the mirror and think that there will be change, it's hard to think working out, walking and eating right could shed this huge layer of fat all over my body.

I'm trying so hard! I know it cannot happen fast, I want so bad to just get to like 160. I'd feel way more motivated at 160 than at 199.

I'm trying to right now, focus on the 2 lbs I want to loose this week, just that...not the whole big like 60-70 lbs I need to loose...it's hard though. I wish it could go faster. That first 11 lbs came off so fast and easy but I just know the next weigh in will not be the same.

Replies

• jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm like doing this and ready to go!! Sometimes though, it's so hard not to over eat.

I never realized until the second week of my diet, I have an eating problem. Like now, that after almost a month, my body's clearing out all the crap I ate. I'm just disgusted with myself. Seriously I could smash half a pack of Oreos and drink two glasses of milk like it was nothing!! That's why I'm here like this today.

I have this huge overhanging stomach which yes it's mostly from pregnancy after pregnancy after pregnancy.

It's hard to look at myself in the mirror and think that there will be change, it's hard to think working out, walking and eating right could shed this huge layer of fat all over my body.

I'm trying so hard! I know it cannot happen fast, I want so bad to just get to like 160. I'd feel way more motivated at 160 than at 199.

I'm trying to right now, focus on the 2 lbs I want to loose this week, just that...not the whole big like 60-70 lbs I need to loose...it's hard though. I wish it could go faster. That first 11 lbs came off so fast and easy but I just know the next weigh in will not be the same.

Here is my story, It can be motivational and maybe help you feel better about your situation. I lost 160 Pounds in 6 months 1005 naturally so your goal is super possible, just have to stay focused and motivated :) Can't wait to see your finished story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTk_ge1KIPU
  • MrsMRo220
    MrsMRo220 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Here is my story, It can be motivational and maybe help you feel better about your situation. I lost 160 Pounds in 6 months 1005 naturally so your goal is super possible, just have to stay focused and motivated :) Can't wait to see your finished story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTk_ge1KIPU

Thanks!! I'll watch it! :)
  • lbecky321951
    lbecky321951 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You need to look at this as a journey to a healthier lifestyle diets do not state I am changing my life so that I can live longer . Two pounds a week is a lot. \Exercise is key to losing weight as well as eating healthier. I have lost 95 pounds and it was not easy. I hope this will motivate you to look at your journey in a different way so that you will not place so much pressure on yourself. If you eat something you are not supposed to don't beat yourself up just start over the next day. good luck
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've gone from an size 18 down to an 8 in 2 years time. Its hard and I still have 27lbs left to lose! It will not happen over night, there is no instant gratification here! I will be honest I love food, I still struggle a little bit here and there. Before starting my journey I remember sitting and eating a whole Pumpkin pie with cool whip. The brownies/cookies with a tall glass of milk. The 5 cheese baked mac and cheese, etc etc. Over time I've learned portion control. I have had moments where I slip up, but I just start fresh the next day. I started out walking (only 15 minutes), then I added Zumba, now I do calisthenic workouts at home as well. I try to work out a minimum of 3x week, but I always make sure to have at least 1 rest day.

You can do it! Hang in there girl. I'll gladly help motivate you if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • tracybrent
    Options
    I know it is so hard. I know all about the hanging stomach from kids. I had 2 c-sections and then 2 more surgeries on my stomach. I am only 5'1 and carried around 190 lbs for many years after the kids were born. Try your best to not even think about anything except today. How can I be healthier today. If you only focus on today, before you know it, a few months will fly by. I got way off track recently, traveling a lot with my husband. A lot of hotels, a lot of eating out and a gain of 25 lbs. I am the worst to think about how long it will take to get to my goal. I try every day to just focus on that day and what is in front of me. You can do this!!!! Today is all you need.