Nutribullet?

Options
I bought my nutribullet about 4 days ago and I've been making daily "nutriblasts" I actually really like the thing so far. Just wondering if anyone else uses it and if you've seen success with it? We just moved and we're staying in a hotel right now until our house is available but I've been making one every morning and it keeps me full till lunch. Did anyone do the 6 week plan? I'm thinking of trying it once we get moved in to our new house and we have more than just a mini fridge. My go to recipe in the tall cup is 1 big handful of spinach, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 green apple, 3 pineapple chunks, 1/2 banana, 1/4c frozen strawberries, 1/2c frozen blueberries, 2 tbsp flax seed, 12 almonds and I use coconut water instead of plain water. I just shove as much fruit in there as I can fit, then I pour in coconut water until it almost hits the max line, it's more of a smoothie consistency rather than a juice, but I think it's because of the frozen fruit. Anyways I'm just curious to see what others think of it who have been using it.

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I have a ninja but same concept.

I love it! Cannot imagine my kitchen without it.

Today I had:

1 Scoop of chocolate protein powder
    1 cup of nonfat milk
    cup of spinach leaves
    1 large banana
    ice

Was delicious! So much you can do with these kitchen gadgets.
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Every morning!
    Mine is spinach, chia seeds, frozen power berries (blackberry, blueberry, raspberry), greek yoghurt and vanilla almond milk.
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and hsve been using it every day so far, I use spinich, kiwi, banana and frozen berries, I noticed it is helping my digestion. I haven't tried the 6 week plan but the recipies look really good!
  • rmadams124
    Options
    i have one too and LOVE it - especially for quick, high protein breakfast or snacks. i usually do spinach or kale, berries, protein powder and almond milk. haven't done the 6 week plan...think it looks like too many liquid meals for my taste - though the recipes look tasty and i've definitely tried a few on their own.
  • DarlingD0165
    DarlingD0165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love mine! Always use frozen berries so it will be cold and smoothie like. I have tried so many different variations and love them all. Have not done the 6 week plan, but use it everyday for at least one smoothie. Usually lunch time! I also bought some Maca Powder and it seems to give me a burst of energy! LOVE LOVE LOVE my NutriBullet!
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear all of the positive responses! I used mine a few times and then stopped. I think I'll try it again!
  • navybabe327
    navybabe327 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using mine for the past 12 days - at least one a day, preferably breakfast. Frozen fruit is good, also add vanilla greek yogurt, Fiber one cereal (alternate every other day with flax seeds), sometimes I use kia seed, and I add a handful of spinach, kale, bok choy. I like to watch my nutrition intake via Fitness pal. Sometimes my concoctions are not the greatest since I don't follow a recipe, just what I need (i.e. protein, fiber, low carbs, etc) Still trying to find a recipe that fulfills all those requirements AND lose weight. Any suggestions?
  • Future_Mrs_Philipp
    Future_Mrs_Philipp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I bought my nutribullet about 4 days ago and I've been making daily "nutriblasts" I actually really like the thing so far. Just wondering if anyone else uses it and if you've seen success with it? We just moved and we're staying in a hotel right now until our house is available but I've been making one every morning and it keeps me full till lunch. Did anyone do the 6 week plan? I'm thinking of trying it once we get moved in to our new house and we have more than just a mini fridge. My go to recipe in the tall cup is 1 big handful of spinach, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 green apple, 3 pineapple chunks, 1/2 banana, 1/4c frozen strawberries, 1/2c frozen blueberries, 2 tbsp flax seed, 12 almonds and I use coconut water instead of plain water. I just shove as much fruit in there as I can fit, then I pour in coconut water until it almost hits the max line, it's more of a smoothie consistency rather than a juice, but I think it's because of the frozen fruit. Anyways I'm just curious to see what others think of it who have been using it.

I have had my nutribullet for almost and have done the 6 week plan a couple of times! If you read through the book it has different wraps, good grain ideas for lunch so it is not always liquid. I have not only seen weight loss, but changes with my skin clarity. (Actually I am on the second step right now!) If you look on Amazon or google Nurtibullet Natural Healing Foods it is amazing! It will give you specific recipes for heart health, digestive track, skin, etc. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out! I love the life style change with the Nutribullet!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I love mine too, I just make a smoothie with whatever I have on hand nothing specific but I have bought flax seed, hemp hearts and flax oil to add to smoothies to give them a little boost. I also have used protein powders but find that I only like the vanilla ones I don't really know what to add the chocolate protein powder to (I don't usually do bananas I don't like the texture).
  • ashzacher
    ashzacher Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just got mine for Christmas.. I love it!

My favorite:
    1 1/2 c spinach
    1/2 banana
    1/2 c frozen grapes
    1/2 c frozen peaches
    chia seeds
    water to max line

or..

1 scoop choc protein powder
    1 tbsp pb
    1 frozen banana
    almond milk to max line