Herbalife

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I have just started the herbalife shakes today. I will be doing 2 shakes 2 snacks and 1 meal per day. I am looking for support on my journey as I usually start a diet well but struggle to keep at it but I really want this to work.

I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you soon, xx

P.s. I know lots of people don't agree with herbalife style diets and although I know people only say it because they mean well but please don't comment to say something negative, I'm pretty certain I've read all the bad things about it and I am wanting to give it a go after trying everything else :) xx

Replies

• Ann901
    Options
    I love herballife. If I could afford it I would prob be doing it myself. The only thing is you can only live on shakes for so long so eventually we all have to learn self control to succeed. But its a good start
  • Shony07
    Options
    Hi Ann, I started Herbalife last Monday 09-09/13 and today I went to my "weight in", so far I lost 9,2 pounds. I was so surprised, its Unbeliavable, but my fat percentage remains the same, wich I assume it was water weight what I really lost, Im kinda sad but It was something I had to loose regardless, I feel great, Im not starving, I feel so much energy and Im thankfull I found this products...I hope next week I can see my body fat decrease. I agree with you that many people don't like herbalife but for fat girl like me this has been a great beginning. I never was big I got big in the last 4 years and it has to stop now. Good luck, let me know how you feel!
  • becki221
    Options
    Hi shony07, one day done and I have to say I feel great, I didn't feel hungry as such yesterday but I did miss the habit of physically eating something so I had some chicken breast as my snack in te afternoon which made me feel much better. Today so far I haven't had that same feeling but might come at lunch time as I sometimes miss breakfast on a tues as I'm not working.

I was naughty this morning and I weighed myself an I lost 1 1/2 lbs in the first day, I just wanted proof that it is going to work but I won't be weighing myself till fri and then Monday!!

Well don't in your loss that I fantastic, have you cheated at all or stuck to the plan completely?? (Presuming you are doing 2 shakes 2 snacks and 1 meal like me)

With regards to the cost, I am not doing the teas and tablets just simply the shakes so if a tub does last 3 weeks like they say it does then I wouldn't be surprised if it saves me money as I would normally eat a lot of chocolate, sweets and full fat fizzy drinks while I'm at work as well as shop bought sandwiches burgers and so on, hence why I need to lose so much weight, now all I have to buy is milk, water and fruit!!

Xx
  • Shony07
    Options
    Hi Becky221, Im happy you are feeling great, and that we can share our thoughts, Today Im feeling kinda hungry and Im so scared because I didn't feel that last week (first) I guess my body is asking me (hey where are the chicken wings?) LoL. I bought a lunch bag and I carry my snacks everywhere, my fruits, bottle of water and all that.

I just started yesterday the cookies and Cream shake and is NOT filling at all, Im so disappoint about it, I think that's the reason of my craving, because the PINA COLADA one is so thick that Sometimes I cant pass it all, so it leaves me full longer, I think pina colada is the best one to me.

I did so good last week, that Im afraid I will not loose any next week, Its weird, but Im staying positive and not thinking about the scale until Sunday, this is the first time in years I drop pounds and Im not going back.

I have not cheated, I cant believe Im taking this so serious, My husband brought home Hooter wings and burgers on Friday, I swear I didn't touch one, then on Saturday he order pizza for the Mayweather boxing fight and NOP, I cant go back I already ate that a lot that's why Im like this, so I cant cheat.

Yes I truly believe the Shake save us some money, I will send you a message private for my food schedule. sometimes I have questions about the snacking part so that will be good to know what you snack on.
    Thanks!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    so does anyone else get the feeling these accounts were created and left to sit for the purpose of eventually attempting to create a convincing thread extolling the virtues of Herbalife?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    so does anyone else get the feeling these accounts were created and left to sit for the purpose of eventually attempting to create a convincing thread extolling the virtues of Herbalife?

I smell a conspiracy! And it smells of baby sick.
  • michellechawner
    Options

I smell a conspiracy! And it smells of baby sick.

^^Bingo

HERBALIFE IS A SCAM.

Thank you and goodbye!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

No pictures - weight lost - profiles filled in.

ding ding ding we have a winner :drinker:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Yes, the way we speak/write is fairly unique to each of us. The writing from both accounts is nearly identical in tempo, word usage and structure. Spam accounts trying to sell us Herbalife.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Very subtle. No one could possibly tell that this is advertising.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

CAUGHT!

1269259657_omg_cat.gif
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I think this with some of the shakeology posts as well.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi shony07, I too feel like I wanted to lose weight but could not afford it and did not know how. But thanks to HERBALIFE I feel like I can succeed.

Hi Becky221, I know you feel like this was a good idea. I doubted too until I tried it and it saved me so much money. I was so surprised at the delicious flavors that were better than even fast food. HERBALIFE is amazing!!! Oh I am so glad I found it.

MGTYSJ5.gif
  • becki221
    Options
    Ermmmmmmm who do you lit think you are saying my account is fake and I'm trying to scam you?!?!

I'd hate to be as synical as you lot.

Not that I have to justify myself to you small minded an ignorant people but not everyone adds info to profiles like this so they can stay anonymous because that helps them to write truthly and a lot of people are ashamed of what they look like when they are large, hence why a lot of people start diets, so wouldn't put a picture on there!!

Oooo and look at all these comments saying that we are fake, I bet your all scammers from a different company trying to blacken herbalife's name...!!! Ha ...!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Ermmmmmmm who do you lit think you are saying my account is fake and I'm trying to scam you?!?!

I'd hate to be as synical as you lot.

Not that I have to justify myself to you small minded an ignorant people but not everyone adds info to profiles like this so they can stay anonymous because that helps them to write truthly and a lot of people are ashamed of what they look like when they are large, hence why a lot of people start diets, so wouldn't put a picture on there!!

Oooo and look at all these comments saying that we are fake, I bet your all scammers from a different company trying to blacken herbalife's name...!!! Ha ...!

Well I'm convinced its not scammers. Anyone else? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • queenladylala
    Options
    Hey becki221 I've been doing herbalife for a year and half and when I first started I weighed 231.. even though I didn't look 231 to sit of people.. when I started herbalife I feel n I'm love with it instantly! I lost about 50 pounds! And yes people 50 poubds I will post my before and after picture. . But herbalife isn't a scam people jUst don't know how to either use it right or manage what they eat after their shake!
  • queenladylala
    Options
    Oh and I will post my before and in my profile picture since it won't let me post on here
  • Veronica1048
    Veronica1048 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not a scam. It works. I'm not selling Herbalife or anything like that! I'm a just a very satisfied consumer of Herbalife's shakes. Lost over nine pounds n fat percentage too in a couple of weeks. Herbalife, water and exercise work. I don't crave unhealthy snacks, frequent snacking nor get hunger spells....Herbalife's shakes keep me satisfied for 3-4 hours until next healthy meal or healthy snack time.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

CAUGHT!

1269259657_omg_cat.gif
    Rfd1jpv.gif
  • Veronica1048
    Veronica1048 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't get discourage by negative comments, Herbalife shakes, lots of water and lots of exercise work. I've lost over nine pounds and fat percentage too in a couple of weeks. I don't sell Herbalife or anything like that, so don't get me wrong....I just love the shakes and they keep me full for 3-4 hours. I just drink one shake a day and eat small-healthy meals or snacks every 2-3 hours. Good luck....you'll be fine.