5'1" girls

Options
I weigh 135 but I don't know what I should weigh. in HS I weighed 105, beginning of college 98 from stress. but HS i didn't eat much and i worked out 3x week and ran every day, a lot. i don't think i care that much anymore but i am hoping once i get more into it i can drop weight easier. i found out im very deficient on lots of vitamins so taking supplements i hear will give me more energy!!! that's good because i have none these days. anyway i read on here i should weigh 100. i am pretty sure that that is underweight, by just like 5 lbs but still. I'm 28 and I don't want to weigh 135 anymore, it's only been 10 years since weighing 105, i have gained 30 lbs since then!

Replies

• queenveef
    queenveef Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi 5'1" as well. I just googled "calculate ideal weight based on age and height" and a number of sites are available. That being said, I am 48 years old and the BMI calculates that I should weigh between 98 and 132 pounds approx.
  • ruffdaysf
    Options
    125 should be a nice healthy weight. Take it 1 pound at a time girl. I'm 5'1 and started out needing to lose 65lbs,and I'm down 37lbs!
  • HeartSoulFitness
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I have a goal of 120 pounds. I would even be happy at 125 with lean muscle! As far as vitamins and supplements I drink Shakeology daily!
  • reesepeecie
    Options
    I obviously do not know much about using this site yet haha because I just saw these replies. Yeah!! I need muscle omg my arms definitely haha. I am in a wedding in April and I was in September and I just hated the wedding pics. Atleast the dress is poofy so mostly I need to work on my arms HA!
    thanks for the responses and way to go! thats awesome on everyone's weight loss! i like this site its very supportive
  • thedaintyone
    thedaintyone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'2'' and 169. I feel like a cow, especially when they tell me I should be weighing 115. At 135 I look anorexic in my mind....I just want to be a normal size.....
  • reesepeecie
    Options
    Yeah you got to weigh at whatever you feel comfy! People used to tell me I looked anorexic. Sometimes what the doctors say is too skinny & you lose all your curves! ..........i mean they told me looked anorexic in highschool haha