Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hi guys, I'm looking for some weight loss buddies. I'm looking to loose 155 pounds. I'm a great supporter and am on everyday :). I'm determined to loose this weight and keep it off.

Replies

• tanyapa
    Options
    Hi
    I'm need to lose over 50 pounds. I live in perth and have been struggling for four years with my weight
  • nmp320
    nmp320 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight since I was 10 and I have tried over the years to take some of it off but I have finally decided that this is the year that I actually stick to it. I just added you :)
  • AndyN87
    AndyN87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've recently started using the app and am doing the same. The app, so far, has made it easier. I used to hover at about 270, but cutting out fast food I dropped to about 260 before I decided to change/reduce some of my eating. By the time I decided to start using the app I was down to 255. I'm looking to get to 200 and see what I want to do from there.

So far, bettering/reducing my eating and walking an hour on each of my days off seems to be working. I've not managed to talk myself into walking into a gym yet, but I would like to start doing some strength training at some point.
  • starkiller8885
    starkiller8885 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

i just started a new group, we are aiming to lose 40, or 20, lbs by end of summer/early fall. I will send you all an invite! I think we all could be a great help to each other!

I have about 40 pounds to lose, and really looking forward to the camaraderie of MFP!
  • toy_
    toy_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i've sent you a request! I'm looking to lose 100+ lbs as well~
  • Erendira08
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im new to this but like everyone I need to lose anywhere between 30-40 pounds by August. I need a weight loss buddy only because I lack motivation. If you want to arrange something just message me!
  • amywendyj
    amywendyj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too, I need the added motivation! I want to lose around 60 lbs and have struggled for years with my weight! This is the year! I can feel it!!!