I need friends please! 100lb+ to loose.............

Options
2»

Replies

• scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 5'4'' and I'd like to lose another 100-150 lbs (I've lost 60 so far). I'm up in Glasgow so it'd be nice to have someone else from the UK on my friends list :)
  • MrsD1986
    MrsD1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, just joined today. Sending request now!
  • crazy_orchid
    Options
    Im hoping to loose around that much as well :) im new to this myself and also looking for new friends :) your welcom to add me to exchange motivation etc :).... so is everyone else! :D x
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am close to the 100 mark as well. Sending friend request now :)
  • millerlm87
    Options
    I myself have like at least 100 to lose. I'm starting to get back in the swing of things and would love to support each other.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am from Kent too. Feel free to add me but please read my profile as i only support those that give mutual support

good luck with your joiurney
  • lauriemm733
    lauriemm733 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just starting today, and need all the help I can get! 100+ for me to lose also!
  • Cool_Ginger
    Cool_Ginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also part of the 100+ club. Feel free to add me as a friend...I'm five days in with many many more to follow.
  • devonbaumann1987
    devonbaumann1987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone else looking for more friends please add me as well because I have no friends... :'(
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm on the wagon...a few down..about 121 to go! I've added a few of you, but couldn't keep clicking! Add me! The support is appreciated and reciprocated! :glasses:
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like more friends, feel free to request me. I'm Stephanie, 26yo mother to 2 girls. I'm 5'6" and currently 255ishlbs but started my "journey" 4 years ago after my first daughter's birth at 295lbs. I'm hoping to get to a size 12/14 but I've been over weight my whole life so I don't know what weight I'll be to be in that size. For now my goal is set to get out of the 200s but I'm sure I'll keep going after I meet that one. :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 as well. So far I'm down 60+ lbs with about 40 to go.
    Making 2014 my goal year!

21525558.png
  • numerounatapatia
    Options
    Add also your very pretty :)
  • amberj728
    Options
    Hey there! I feel you! I've got about 120ish myself and am in need of some major support! Let's work together on this!
  • karleigh55
    Options
    Hi - I would like to chat over the lines with you. I lost 100 pounds about seven years ago and would love to encourage you to do the same. I am up 30 at the moment and feeling quite lousy. I live in Tucson, Arizona but I was born in Camberwell. Left when I was 11 and am an American but I just went back last July. England will always be my home away from home and I still have friends and family there. Keep in touch if you would like. I honestly didn't go on any fad diet when I lost my weight before. I tried everything from low carb, which made me lethargic and grouchy, to Jenny Craig, Smoothie diets, etc. The thing that worked for me was cutting back on my calories. I didn't count them then but this site is a great way to track what we eat. I would do things like eat 1/2 a sandwich instead of a whole. I did give up sweets initially especially ice cream, which is my downfall. I started by walking a few miles every morning as well and then when I got about 30 pounds off I started doing interval workouts at home in my living room. I lifted weights as well since when you build muscle, it burns fat. Thank you for letting me share this because it reminds me of what I need to start doing again before any more pounds land back on. Good luck = keep in touch. Karyn