T25 Question

Options
Just started week 2 of T25. It is kicking my *kitten*. Even with the move modifications I am still not able to finish any of the videos. Typically I hit a point where I have collasped on the ground and need to pause until I am able to stand up again. Keep at it until I am able to finish it, or would I be better served doing something else for a bit and coming back to T25. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    Options
    What seems to be the problem? Are you short of breath?? Just added you as a friend I will msg you!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    T25 can kick your *kitten*, but don't give up. Check out my profile and add me. I'm in week 6 or 7 of T25 and I still get short of breath.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yep T25 isn't for the faint of heart. Keep hitting it. Nearly any program should still be difficult even towards the end. After all the goal is simply to push as hard as you can (in your current condition).

Feel free to add me.
  • shadowgem13
    shadowgem13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Short of breath and, in the case of today's cardio session, my legs gave out and I could not stand for a few minutes. Hurt like hell. I just want to make sure I am making the most of my time.
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just too much for your fitness level at this point. I started out doing T25 and then had a medical set back so I walked for a couple weeks instead. The walking really helped build up my major muscles and gave me more endurance. When I went back to T25 then it wasn't so intimidating. So maybe back off of it for a bit and try something else.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Nothing wrong with hitting the pause button until you can go for it again. Over time you will improve and be able to complete the workouts without stopping. Listen to your body and take some pause if needed.
  • Nasincali
    Options
    Anyone started t25 this week.
    Just looking to chat with someone through this
    Process.
    Day 3 and my legs are sore!!!!
    Let me know if you want to chat .
    Thanks
  • new_clear
    Options
    I'm actually on day 2 of T25. My obliques, back, quads and even pecs are sore. I can do the first 6 mins or so with some pride, then it's a demoralising pause-fest, but I'm still at it. Keep on pushing on!
  • Nasincali
    Options
    What about your legs? Are they sore? I can barley walk up my stairs.
    My calves are so sore.
    I thought I would be able skate through
    Being in somewhat shape
    Guess I'm in worse shape than I thought! Lol
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Anyone started t25 this week.
    Just looking to chat with someone through this
    Process.
    Day 3 and my legs are sore!!!!
    Let me know if you want to chat .
    Thanks

I've done a round back in aug/sept loved it stick with it beta is awesome. Your legs are going to hurt even more with lower on Friday but it's a good hurt and next week will be better for your soreness.
    I'm trying to do another round but my first priority is to do charlean extreme. I'm trying to do both together but if one has to end up going or modifying the schedule it will be t25
  • Nasincali
    Options
    That's great. Can't wait to lose 43 pounds. That's awesome. Good for you !!!
  • HeartSoulFitness
    Options
    I'm on my second round of T25 and currently week 2. I had AMAZING results with T25. I should probably go post my progress pics so you all can see. You can also go to my motivation page on Facebook. www.facebook.com/heartsoulfitness

I'm telling you all this program is amazing and you will not regret sticking with it. MODIFY, MODIFY, MODIFY!!! I did and over time I was able to get better and stronger. I even did Gamma!!! Now I'm redoing the program with modifications on occasion but its amazing. What I had to do was once I hit Beta I ordered some E&E (Energy&Endurance) pre-workout drink to help me power through my workouts. I truly believe that is what got me through this program!

I'd love to chat with anyone if they have more questions about the program. I have also completed 2 round of ChaLean Extreme as well. I'm going to move on to P90X3 after I finish this round. Would love to have some friends to do it with me!!!
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I started t25 yesterday and I'm not a fitness monster, so I know how you feel. You do not have to keep up with them, you have to do it at your own pace. Modify, go slower, take a break if needed. Besides, I think that the stretching at the end is not even remotely adequate (at least for beginners), I need at least 15 more minutes of cooldown and total body stretching.
  • davidhunt73
    davidhunt73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi,

just started t25. the main reason for doing it is to have this as my cardio workout and do weight training at lunchtimes.

Im am doing t25 in a fast state (ie before breakfast) Mon-Fri and also doing weights mon-fri for 45-60 at lunchtime.

I am also kicking this off with the 5 day kick start diet but what is concerning me is should i also be eating the weight training calories back.

Looking at the 5 day kick start it would total around 1100 calories in total stretched over 5 meals?

should also add im currently 190 lbs 6ft tall and have around 24% bfat. and trying to cut the 24% down to 16 at least over the next 10 weeks.
  • Nasincali
    Options
    Day 4. Ugh. It gets easier right.
    That 25 min. Is crazy hard.
    When do you see the results. Lol
    Can't wait to see how I do at week 4