Any Aussies? Hit me up

Options
Looking for Aussie weight loss friends.... I already have friends from all over the globe, now some Aussie would be great. Any age does not matter, we are all here for the same reason, to be Losers :)

Thanks Ashanti

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashanti, you can add me if you like. Living in QLD.
  • barloski
    Options
    Me. I'm new here and need friends. Thank you :-)
    BTW I'm in Adelaide and its stinking hot ... We're having another heat wave (40+ degrees or 105F for the next five days).
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    BTW I'm in Adelaide and its stinking hot ... We're having another heat wave (40+ degrees or 105F for the next five days).

Friends said it's 43 degrees in Melbourne! terrible.
  • barloski
    Options

43 in Melbs? Whoa, the sky is falling!
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Glad we only got 33 here in sydney's west :)
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy: I'm always happy to have more Aussie mates!

I am in Perth- cool change at the moment after 44+ and bushfires on the weekend:glasses:
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Aussie in Brissy, where the heatwave took a short break.

Anyone can send me an FR.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    whew! hot hot hot in aussie!

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/
  • Adam_NeverGiveup
    Adam_NeverGiveup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im Aussie ( through and through ) , living on the gold coast

Add me if you like

I have been here for a long while but have just restarted after been away to refocus
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

43 in Melbs? Whoa, the sky is falling!

43, and the trains can't cope. I live a 20 min train ride from the city and it just took 1.5 hours to get home on a train on which the aircon failed and was packed. I swear, if the guy behind me was pressed any closer, I'd be knocked up right now. If sauna suits worked, I'd not need MFP after that trip!!!

Anways, Hi, I'm Al. From Melb, obviously :D
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you search the GROUPS you will find the Aussie Aussie Aussie group and also a new 12 week challenge for Aussie's that starts on Monday 20 January. There are plenty of us here!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/240-aussie-aussie-aussie

12 week Challenge:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18887-trim-taut-and-terrific-aussies
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, another Aussie here. Feel free to add me :)
  • bazzaking38
    Options
    hi there i am not from aussie land but is scotland any good as a loser mate? my first weigh in in 24 hours i have tried my heart out this week and its good to get help and give help in this battle to be a winner, i f you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them ......... keep going p,s well done at the ashes against england 5-0 brilliant
  • bazzaking38
    Options
    feel free to add me as well i need and want to give as much help as possible. crazy weather over there at least you won the cricket i was loving it from scotland
  • Donnarose82
    Options
    Yep Adelaide here, add me if you'd like :)
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aussie!! Currently living in Moree (Northern NSW) but originally from near Newcastle NSW.
    Out here in Moree we have over 40 degrees basically every day... we hit 47.something the other Friday... Slightly warm!!
    Anyone can add me.. I need all the help I can get and it would be great to go through the journey with some more people :)
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aussie!! Currently living in Moree (Northern NSW) but originally from near Newcastle NSW.
    Out here in Moree we have over 40 degrees basically every day... we hit 47.something the other Friday... Slightly warm!!
    Anyone can add me.. I need all the help I can get and it would be great to go through the journey with some more people :)

OMG someone that is in the general vicinity! Waves from Quirindi.

That Friday was horrendous - it was still in the 40s at 9pm.
  • itbloke
    itbloke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne for me... o/
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    signing in as an aussie - Sydney :)
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Old bloke in Sydney here.