Do you need to lose 50lbs??

Options
Need friends who need to lose 50lbs!!!

Replies

• Frankenstein91
    Options
    hey , goingtodoit14, i need to lose weight quick, i plan to lose 50lbs by the end of this year , however would be great if i could lose upto 30 by june/july :)
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have less than 50lbs to lose to reach my goal, but I've lost over 100lbs total so far. I'm more than happy to be a friend if you like. The process is tough no matter how much you need to lose.
  • NiikouruDesu
    Options
    No, but wishing you guys all the best! There are lots of people on here who have had successful weight loss who can help you and also others who are in the same place! Go for it :)
  • Biteofthecherry
    Biteofthecherry Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me that's my first goal then see how I feel :)
  • laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to lose 42lbs then maybe another 14lb!
    Best of luck with your journey!

Id love to lose 2 stone by june.
    x
  • Mollypol
    Mollypol Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me. I have lost 1 stone, but have another 3 to go! Feeling motivated and very positive at the moment... long may it last!!:smile:
  • sianmahay
    sianmahay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 50 lbs. Just signed up. wanted a jump start. Any suggestions? Also, need a good website to help with meal planning.
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My current goal is to loose another 55lb, for the longest time I would of thought that impossible but even with a bit of a Hiccup of being a bit slack for the last 3 months and gaining I've lost 24lb since the beginning, I'm feeling really positive that I'm ready and the next 50+ is achievable. Last time I didn't join the community things or make friends I think this will really help to stay on task so anyone please feel free to add me as a friend :):smile:
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello - I stil have 45 ish lbs to lose.

I'm here everyday for support so please feel free to add me
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I am under that now with about 40+ to go but happy to be supportive to anyone wishing to add.
  • FatBarbie21
    FatBarbie21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    45 more to go..feel free to add!