Grad Student for weightloss buddies!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Christina and I am currently in graduate school pursuing my PhD in chemistry! Because of this, I don't have much time free time which is why I'm looking for some fitness friends to help keep me on track and push me when I don't feel like being healthy!

If you are in a similar boat - meaning not much extra time - I'd love to help push you as well! :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Replies

• _confunded_
    _confunded_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a grad student as well (though not a PhD). Sent you a friend request!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Grad student here as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im a grad student too... a student graduate long long ago. haha!
    I would like to help and motivate. meal approach and workout plan for your busy PhD schedule ( whew Phd...daym! )
    let me know how I can lend support.
  • qudoos
    qudoos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Grad student here as well in Law with sometimes very long hours. We will win it together, its all about consistency. So do all the research during the day when you re at your best, when mentally tired go for a run or walk, and keep track and you ll lose weight and feel much healthier by the end of your PhD:) Feel free to add me.
  • shrimpy425
    shrimpy425 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a PhD student. I've been active on here for about 6 months (started logging while studying for my qualifying exams!) and log everyday, feel free to add me!
  • xoxchristeexox
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! :)