Any stay at home moms or dads needing and wanting support?

Options
I am a stay at home mom of two and looking for support buddies! Looking for friends that have food addiction and over eating issues as well.

Replies

• MrsMRo220
    MrsMRo220 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of three!

I for the most part have my over eating under control. However, it's been hard, I've even cried. Just cried because WOW I can't believe I am that addicted to stuffing my face. I haven't over ate in about 4 weeks. Even thru the holidays. It's just begun though. I've got to never slip up.
  • millscolleen
    Options
    I hear ya. Its sort of the same for me too. Being a stay at home mom can be so routine that I eat if I'm board! Ordering takeout at on Friday is almost the highlight of my week. I need ways to stay focused and determined!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of three (my newest just turned 4 months old and my oldest will have her 5th birthday next month). Add me if you'd like. I wouldn't say that I am addicted to food or anything but I do go through fazes where I will feel like I am starting to get addicted to chocolate or sweets or soda or whatever. I have found a couple ways that I can push past that and feel more in control again. In the interest of not writing a novel here, I will be happy to share. All you have to do is ask. Of course what works for me may not work for everybody. Any how, good luck on your journey. :)
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mum of 2 (3yr old and 11 month old) and I'm addicted to food too. My main problem is food shopping because there's so much yummy bad food that's on sale and it's so cheap :frown: every week I've been I get a ridiculous amount of chocolate its really not good. So anyway yeah anyone feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get!
  • mandijjones
    mandijjones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am a stay at home mom. I currently live in South Korea and got a little "depressed" and lost motivation. Turns out some of it was my thyroid medications being off (I don't have a thyroid) and part of it was my poor diet habits! I'm in for all the support I can get so yep, add me!
  • ttmomvet
    ttmomvet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I stay at home with my 3. I can totally relate to the challenge of being home and having easy access to food in the kitchen. Staying away from snacking on unhealthy stuff or just away from having 2nds did seem easier when I worked outside of the house and brought my little healthy lunch. At any rate, my life of working outside the house/ in an office is over. Been over for over 10 years. So, accepting, I am to face my eating thing, with my lifestyle I have. (Being a stay at home/ homeschooing mom.) Feel free to write me anytime. - T