new & needing friends (:

Options
I'm a sophomore in college and last year I started off doing colorguard but for the first time in years, I didn't do winterguard in the spring. So I was eating poorly like I always had and not exercising so I gained that awful college weight..

Now that football season is over with, I'm trying to eat healthy, exercise almost daily, and hopefully lose about 45-60lbs.

I have a workout partner right now but our schedules aren't going to be the same next semester so i could really use some support (:

Replies

• mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Hi, Hilarie! You will find lots of support here. I've been here just a few days and I think it's great. I'm sending a friend request your way. :-)
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome (: Thank you!
  • Jenn_Dee
    Options
    I need a few friends also, I have also been here for a few days and just really trying to learn everything today and get the site down, I will send a friends request your way!
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I really like this site! I joined a few weeks ago and it's kept me really focused and motivated (with the weekend exceptions when I hang out with friends and have a few drinks!). If there's anything I can help you with, let me know! I'm not a guru in this (far from it!), but I try to be motivated. I have 6 lbs to lose and my ultimate goal is being fit... Good luck!
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new to and would love some friends!
  • mkakowski
    mkakowski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. This site is great. I've been logging in everyday for almost a month and I love it. The people are really supportive and the site itself is a great tool to have. I'm always looking for new friends so please feel free to add me a friend!
  • kristian21
    Options
    Im new too! I am doing this on my own with no support from friends or family! Would love some friends so we can motivate eachother!
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone!
    I really appreciate all the support and I know this is definitely going to help me :)
    I'm always here if anyone needs anything.
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    If you want you can add me. :) I joined last month. I have lost five pounds so far (few things working against me). :ohwell:
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome!What are you eating and whats your work out schedule?
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I need motivational friends. Friends who will comment on my posts, what I eat, my workouts, etc. Keep me in check!! I dont want to add to my friends list just to have "friends". I need the motivation and encouragement!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! :happy:

Let's do this! I will send friend requests your way! :flowerforyou:
  • slansdown
    Options
    I will send a request too. Welcome!!
  • holymolar
    Options
    I'm already addicted to this site and new as well. Feel free to add me (as long as your ok with multiple updates! lol)
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    I am a week old :happy: here and Im so glad I joined! Everybody is very supportive but its always great to have more friends...it means more motivation! A friend request is coming your way!
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    "Im new too! I am doing this on my own with no support from friends or family! Would love some friends so we can motivate eachother!"

No help from friends or family either! Sending you a friend request!
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    @rw4004- I eat all kinds of horrible things.. I finally got away from Taco Bell, now I'm always craving Starbucks..
  • fitnessfitz
    fitnessfitz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited because all the calorie stuff is wayyy too much math for my brain, but this makes it soooo easy to check where I am in the day---so I know not to go over my intake...
    sorry, i'm ahead of myself!
    I need to lose about 20 pounds and become more cardiovascularly fit. Baseball season is over (while it was fun drinking all that beer while watching the Giants make it to the World Series) it's time to get back to good...
    So glad I found this website :)
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some too! And I know what you are dealing with as a recently graduated college. Sending one your way!
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm becoming quickly addicted to this site too and need friends ;( lol! I need all the support I need to loose the last 25lbs, which are being incredibly stubborn!! Welcome to everybody!