Help Ladies!

Options
Today I took 2 Early Response Pregnancy tests and they both had a VERY faint LINE. Any one else ever see this? Am I really pregnant?

Replies

• Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If there is a line it is positive.. pregnancy tests only detect HGC which is not present if you are not preg. Test again in a few days to make sure but I am pretty positive congrats are an order :)))
  • raeannefowler
    Options
    If you see the line then you are pregnant. I wondered the same thing when I was pregnant. faint or bold, it's still there. Congratulations!!!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My pregnancy tests did the same thing with my son. In fact some people thought I was crazy because THEY couldn't see the line it was that faint. But sure enough, I was pregnant.
  • rkwestfall
    rkwestfall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    DItto, even if there is a faint line....it means ur prego!!! Congrats!! I would get a digital test to confirm!! It will spell it out for u...yes or no!!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Congratulations! I'd say you're definitely prego!
  • janelle1993
    Options
    As long as it's there I am pretty sure you are and congratulations!! take another tests in a few days if you want to be super positive!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    A line is a line! :)

Test again tomorrow with first morning urine :)

You can take pictures and post here so we can see!

YIIPPPPEEEE!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Try testing in the morning with your "morning pee" thats when the prego hormones are the highest.
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I so want it to be positive! You can totally see the lines but they are way fainter than the control line.
  • AlissaChanges
    Options
    Mine was like that with my son. Congratulations! Very exciting!!!!!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Get another test, wait a few days & take it first thing in the morning on your first trip to the bathroom. Sometimes if you let them sit too long they will give you a false positive, so don't wait past the time it says to check it. And don't check it much later :flowerforyou: Congrats, I bet it's positive!
  • ange4
    ange4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mine were always super faint too when I tested early, almost not visible. I would test again in the morning, first thing. Congrats!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, a line is a line, even a faint one! If you still are unsure, test again with first morning urine, it will have a higher level of HCG (pregnancy hormone) than that later in the day! And Congratulations!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my son the line was so faint that I could barely see it.. I went and got one of the digital ones and sure enough it said PREGNANT :-).. If I were u Id go out anf buy a digital one.. They r so much better!! Goodluck hunny!!
  • jennicain
    Options
    Faint lines usually just mean that your hcg levels are low because you're not very far along! But if you have a line, you are most likely with child! Congrats!!! I would see my doctor asap to confirm and get on prenatals.:flowerforyou:
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I so want it to be positive! You can totally see the lines but they are way fainter than the control line.

Sounds like congratulations are in order! Lighter or darker than the control line doesn't matter - if there is a line it's a positive test. You could try a digital to put your mind at ease - but sounds like you're due for an appointment with your OB! How exciting!!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    EEK I hope its positive for you!!! Check with your OB and make sure to keep us posted!!!
  • katsmeow77
    Options
    I am a lab tech and you are DEFINITELY pregnant! Any line in the "T" test box is positive for pregnancy as long as their is a bold line in the "C" control portion. The more bold the line in the "T" box just equals more HCG in your urine, which means you are further along. Your line is faint and you are probably a couple weeks along. Congratulations on your news!! It is very exciting. My son is 8 months old today and having him has been the best experience of my life. You don't even realize how much you can love someone until you have your own child.
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the responses! I am crossing my fingers...I think I am becoming addicted to peeing on sticks! LOL My husband hid a pack from me today!
  • ErinB
    ErinB Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my lines were with my last baby. sounds like you are pg! :)