coffe addict!!!

Options
I would like to cut out coffee in the morning bc i cant even enjoy coffee without adding the sweet sugary flavored creamers and i would like to cut all sugary drinks and foods from my diet!
Any advice on how to cut out that out without battling those caffiene withdrawl headaches that go along with???
thanks

Replies

• martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    If you use the light/sugar free like my wife does it's like 5 or 10 calories per TBSP.... that's nothing in the grand scheme of your total daily calories.

I use it to and can't see a difference between that and regular.

Enjoy your coffee life and stop worrying about 10-20 calories.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I don't plan to cut coffee out entirely because I have mine without added sugar (just espresso and unsweetened almond milk), but I've started to cut down by avoiding coffee on weekends and lazy days when I don't need caffeine to get going in the morning.
  • knt6742
    knt6742 Posts: 36
    Options
    I cut out coffee a week and a half ago. I had the headaches/lethargy for a few days but I feel so much better now. I didn't add anything sugary to my coffee just milk and one packet of sweet n low. But it feels great to not be so dependent on a drink in the morning. It was definitely worth the headaches for 2 or 3 days.
  • dsearle1
    Options
    look into matcha, its a great green tea with a very potent caffeine.
  • HeadbanditAsh
    HeadbanditAsh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you ever thought about trying to drink it black? A few months ago I went "cold turkey" and stopped adding sugar and creamer to my daily coffee and now I really enjoy it (though it did take me a week or two to get used to the taste). Plus I can truly tell the difference between a good and bad cup of coffee!
  • wife2bo
    wife2bo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • Kaitlinsgettingfit
    Options
    You can try to use stevia to sweeten it instead of sugar.
  • Annie81503
    Annie81503 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on day two of drinking my coffee with milk only as I am also addicted to those sugar free creamers! So far as long as I buy good quality coffee I think I will be just fine.