Jawbone band ?

Options
I was wondering if anyone has a jawbone UP band ? I'm wanting to have some Freind's on there lol
:)

Replies

• zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting one but I read terrible reviews about them breaking constantly so I didn't go with one.
  • hottotrot
    hottotrot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awww really that's not good !! I didn't even review mine before i got it I should of but I have had no problems I love it .... Well if you ever get one add me lol
  • Lolacherokee
    Options
    I have one! Feel free to add me on here... I need to get back in the habit of using my up band again so tonight when I get home from work I will charge it up and add you on there too.
  • hottotrot
    Options
    That's what I gotta do to lol ok I'll add ya :)
  • hottotrot
    Options
    What's your name on there ? Lol
  • eddiecastro77
    eddiecastro77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it so far! Feel free to add me. Love the calorie adjustment sync with myfitnesspal too!
  • firesoul19
    firesoul19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've just been researching that and the fitbit wrist strap and Nike flex. Just starting but the UP looks like my favorite so far. I heard that last spring there were LOTS of issues with them breaking so they took them off the market, retooled them, and rereleased them for this year. So here's hoping. Going to ask for one for my birthday. :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My BIL got one for my husband and one for me for Christmas. It’s a cute (but very unfashionable) toy but just like water tracking on MFP, it's unnecessary for me to see how I consistently walk more than 10K steps a day (my best to-date is 20,863) and I didn't like how it connected with MFP b/c it doesn't update my cal per day often enough or at all - the 2 don't speak to each other as well as you'd like.

My husband ties it to his shoe when he walks the stair machine at the gym b/c if you don't move your arms, it won't count your strides. We are surprised tying it works since we thought it had to touch skin.

Ours have been great for a month, these are new generation so less likely to break but for I believe $150 Cdn, they are a cute toy but not worth the $$.
  • hottotrot
    Options
    I can't find you on there .... Yes the band is amazing !!!!
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Because of you I went out and got one to try. You can add me if you want. Same name as on here.