weigh and measure after i eat?

Options
I was supposed to weigh and measure myself this morning but ididnt, so now i need to do it tonight, how long after i eat should i go ahead and do it because right after dinner i feel kinda bloated i just cant imagine taking my measurements lol..thank you

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd wait until tomorrow morning, before you eat and after you go to the bathroom! :)
  • ltcampbell
    Options
    I would wait and weigh yourself in the morning. Your weight will not be accurate tonight. You can be a day off on a weigh in. Or just change your weigh in day.
  • Jess814
    Options
    If I were you, I'd wait until tomorrow morning, before you eat and after you go to the bathroom! :)

Agreed. you'll weigh more now after going throughout your day & such. Especially if you've already worked out, you're probably retaining a lot of water.
    I'd just wait till tomorrow morning. (:
  • msemejuru
    Options
    It can wait until morning. The scale only helps as a tracking mechanism if you do it at the same time daily.
  • pecket83
    Options
    It will be worth it to wait till the morning. If you want you can always weigh in tonight and in the morning just to show yourself what the difference is, that way if you have this issue again you will know what works best for you.
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    thank you so much!! the scale will wait until the morning then lol, i do not want to get mad at myself haha!! thank you sooo much :)