what is skinny you going to do..

Options

Replies

• LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I want to rock a two piece *first time since my first child was born*... My husband is um out of town for a while and when I get to see him I want his jaw to drop and when he finally comes home I want him to be able to sweep me off my feet.
  • agibsonky
    agibsonky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Hawaii (next summer) and I'm gonna wear those cute little sleeveless sundresses and go to the beach and NOT wear long pants!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to weigh less than my hubby. It's a new experience for me.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini, wear cute summer dresses and tank tops. A bunch of things! I want to shop with a smile on my face!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal weight, but I still haven't gotten to buy that UBER sexy outfit and wow my husband. I was looking online at the Victoria Secret catalog and came across the little Santa outfit.....I would LOVE to see his face when I came home with THAT, lol. But seriously, my biggest goal is just to stay fit and keep the weight off.

Such a good idea! Now I want a cute little Santa outfit.

Skinny (skinny = healthy, fit) me will be able to run 10k effortlessly.
    Skinny me will not feel awkward at the beach next summer. I'll be the first to jump out of clothes to show off my bathing suit.. Not the last person who waits for everyone else to and then quickly run into the water to try to cover up myself as fast as I can!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265332248956&c=Page&cid=1265331338590&pagename=vsdWrapper

It's SO cute!!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I want to wear that little red dress in my closet and look great for my 50th birthday!
    I bought it on sale four years ago, thinking I would loose those last five pounds!
  • kmac_29
    Options
    a few friends and i are planning on going to the Dominican in May, and i would LOVE to wear a bikini and no longer the be chubby one. also, my ex-bf will be there, and while we still plan on being friends i want him to see me and realizes this could have been his! i also want to be more confident in myself and not worry about my love handles!
  • eyoreblu
    Options
    I want to be able to fly more and not worry that I can't buckle the seat belt and am taking up more room than I should with my seat neighbors!!!
  • dnb3333
    dnb3333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have always been the fat fun couple. I want to go out with our friends and be the hot fun couple!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    2 PIECE BATHING SUIT
  • thecrimsonking1319
    Options
    Shop in regular stores, buy a red dress, run into my exes, run and play with my baby, wear cute Halloween costumes, etc. etc.
  • Mcogelia
    Options
    As soon as I reach my goal, skinny me is going to go shopping for all new clothes!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I want to wear the sexy nightie I wore on my wedding night - it's about the only thing I held onto from my "skinny" days and I will get back into it :bigsmile:
  • luvdaisy
    luvdaisy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to wear cute clothes without having to suck in my gut all night-it's exhausting lol
  • dizzle2209
    Options
    Skinny me will go to Rio de Janeiro, put on a tiny bikini and check out all the hotties on Ipanema beach. Bonus points if said hotties check me out as well!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Skinny me is going to buy herself an Ed Hardy bikini, and rock the hell out of it on the beach this summer. Skinny me is also going to LOVE wearing whatever she likes, without nagging self conscious me telling skinny me that she looks ridiculous. And skinny me is most of all going to enjoy play fighting with her boyfriend like she used, but ten times more because she won't feel like a whale when he picks her up =)
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Go to an amusement park without worrying if I can fit in the rides.
    Believe my boyfriend when he calls me sexy.
    Not panic about trying to get the seatbelt to fit when I'm on a plane.
    Sit in the middle in the back seat of a car and not worry about squishing everyone.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are long distance and when he sees me at the end of january I want his jaw to drop, pick me up and kiss me ;)

ditto this exactly except he doesn't have to pick me up :laugh: & it will be the beginning of January. :love:
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    Healthy me (not skinny) is going to learn to snow ski or snow board & run a 5k..oh and wear jeans and tuck my shirt!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Skinny me is going to start eating 1000 calories more a day so he can become muscley me.