P90X buddy?

Options
Starting P90X Monday morning, stay at home mom with 3 kids :)

Replies

• cassyrj
    cassyrj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you.
  • Janettelop
    Options
    I started yesterday, but i will do #2 pylometics for one week and then Kempo for anther week.
    I am out of shape and I need to start slowly, I try like 2 years ago to do this program and I got pain on my neck, like a strain so I had to stop.

Go girl!
    Feel free to add me to share our journal, I am a mom of 3 also, And my youngest is 4 months old, looking to lose 20 pounds.
    have a good day!
  • asaffell
    asaffell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about X'ing again. :) I dropped a lot of weight with it last year.
  • Mountah
    Mountah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will officially start next Monday, however I did the Cardio X last night and now I want to cry every time I move my legs.
  • MSiegel00
    MSiegel00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started version 3 last week. Awesome!
  • Montanafamilymom
    Options
    Hi there, I am going to start p90x tomorrow (Monday)! I have had it forever and did do it for about 10 days last fall and felt amazing! I go pneumonia and per Dr's orders had to rest and couldn't work for a week. It took me forever to get feeling better and by then I got out of my exercise routine. Since January 1st though I have been doing other exercises and eating healthy and decided today that I want to start P90X again and stick to it for 90 days! I can't wait for the results! Add me as a friend if you'd like! :)
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in if I may as a P90X grad of 5 rounds (not back to back!!!) but P90X is the program that started everything for me! And I mean everything! I hated gym class or anything even remotely physically related! LOL Had I known then what I know now!!!!

Anyway, kudos to you all who are either starting for the first time or continuing where you left off..............keep at it! The results will follow!

Feel free to add me as support and/or motivation! BRING IT!!!
  • cindydchilds
    Options
    I just started P90X yesterday and I love (and hate) it already!!! My goals are to lose and keep off 4-6 pounds and to TONE!

Looking forward to the results... hoping this hard work pays off.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too so feel free to add me. The first time I would work out once and could barely move for three days. After laying off it for a while and getting fitter doing other activities, I'm ready to tackle it again. I started slow last week but didn't get all the workouts completed. Looking to start fresh today with workout 1.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity last year. I decided since I am in pretty decent cardio shape I should probably do more with resistance training so I went with P90x. I was going to start on the 6th but Strep Throat had different ideas for me. So I am starting tonight! Anyone here, WHO IS NOT A BEACHBODY COACH, please feel free to add me.

If you are a Beach Body coach looking to sell please don't send me any messages or FR.
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have a support group specifically for people doing P90X and Insanity, as they are such hard workouts and support helps a lot! If anyone would like to join, it's free and I'd love to have ya there! Just shoot me a message and I'll add you :)
  • RomaWT
    RomaWT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    P90X works well for me. I love the Kenpo, Plyometrics, cardio , shoulders and arms and Ab ripper routines. I have not tried the others. I have tried the Yoga too. I love the P90X
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting p90x today I was wondering if everyone is following meal plan as I was going to do low carb but I seem to go over with cereal in the morning and a slice of toast for lunch I'm also still bf my lo so idk if low cal would be good for me if I just eat healthy wonder if I can still get results I still have 15lbs to go for a healthy weight
  • sara7088
    sara7088 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

Thanks,

Sara
  • dianaoj33
    dianaoj33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me? thanks
    i want to start p90x today
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey im just starting out too. im on day 2. lets do thisss!!

edit: add me p90x buddies!
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It isn't easy. Keep with it. Work hard. Do your best and forget the rest. I am doing P90X3 right now. It is amazing. You see results very quickly.
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting p90x today I was wondering if everyone is following meal plan as I was going to do low carb but I seem to go over with cereal in the morning and a slice of toast for lunch I'm also still bf my lo so idk if low cal would be good for me if I just eat healthy wonder if I can still get results I still have 15lbs to go for a healthy weight

Because you are burning so many calories with P90X it is important to eat more. But it is the quality of the food that matters. Keep the carbs low and protein high. For my height and weight, I am supposed to eat 3000 calories a day.... That is just crazy. needless to say I am not doing that much. I will be eating less than that but more than I was without P90X.

If you don't eat right while doing P90X you will not see the desired results and they will not last. Trust me from experience.