Day 1 to Healthier Self

Options
I was at a conference this weekend and was inspired by a friend who has lost 50 lbs to start on my path to a healthier me. I want to lose 10 lbs---it may not sound like a lot, but this 10 lbs makes a big difference in how I fit into my clothes and how I feel about myself. i seem to gain and lose these same 10 lbs and am too close to the point where I refuse to let myself go beyond (200 lbs).

I'm hoping that the support from this community will help me to not only reach my 10 lb goal, but will inspire me to keep it off and possibly lose more.

I look forward to the journey! Lisa

Replies

• trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There are so many great people on here....congrats on wanting to get healthy. I hit the 200 lb mark you speak of (and went over)....YIKES!! I finally said enough is enough and joined this site and never looked back. I have lost 15 lbs and have hit 195 lbs and still have along road ahead of me. I look forward to making this journey with you and there are so many great people here to assist you as well.
  • dashundmommy
    Options
    i have had gastric bypass surgery in march of this year. I have already lost 86lbs and don't want to gain anything back. so i joined this website to learn how to remain healthy. before i had the surgery i was at 260lbs. now i am at 157 and wearing a size 10. Big change for me since i was a 24. WOW...
    also hope to share healthy and inexpensive recipes.