Bride to be :D

Options
Hi all. i found this website whilst looking up weight watchers and OMG i cannot believe how great it seems. I got engaged on new years eve/day and have no intention of being a 'wide bride' . I have a LOT to loose but wanted to do it an easier way then standing in the shops for ages reading food packets :/ it would be great if there was anyone out there with a similar goal for a 'special day' .

Replies

• gemmaburden1
    gemmaburden1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Likewise I got engaged in December and I want to loose a stone or so.. Good luck, have you got a date in mind?
  • Smiileyg
    Options
    Congratulations to you tooo :) , i was hoping for october. My other half wants august but i know i will never reach my goal by then . Men think things re so easy, then gain mine would be happy with the registry office and a bag of chips after haha xx
  • 000Ella000
    Options
    Hi, I'm a bride to be as well, I want to loose about 25lb ish xxx
  • Smiileyg
    Options
    Hii ella, congratulations :D , im a Looooooong way of hahaha but I WILL do it. im determined this time. I just dont want to spend loads of money on trying to loose weight when it could go towards the wedding. when are you planning on getting married ??
  • gemmaburden1
    gemmaburden1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congratulations Ella too????. We're getting married May 2015, but over the past year I've gained a good stone so a realistic life style change.. I'm calorie counting (1200 Five days and 1500 on a weekend. Thus far staying within the said calories hasn't been as hard as I feared.. But thus far I've avoided the wine, definitely my vice ????
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am getting married in June and it's definitely added some fuel to my fire.
  • Smiileyg
    Options
    awww you must be well excited :) i know i am. i have found some brilliant ideas online for center pieces etc that are actually quite cheap :). Is anyone else finding it hard to use their daily calories?? the extra one that im given for the exercise are never going to get used lol xx