30LBS GONE! 5'6" Female 28 years old 175 to 145 LBS!

Options
mrcbu145
mrcbu145 Posts: 37 Member
Check me out! Before 175lbs around November 2012. That picture was taken on Thanksgiving and was the motivation to start this weight loss journey. After I am 145lbs. The after picture was taken on New Years Eve this year at a Masquerade Ball downtown. Thanks for looking!

29p4yev.jpg

And more:

Before
o58i13.jpg

After
1eugk3.jpg

On left
mmxwdw.jpg

Replies

• tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! I know how hard it is to make progress when you have under 40 pounds to lose but it does make a HUGE difference physically. I'm 5'7" going from 162--> 145 (currently) --> 130ish. So It's really nice to see posts like this!

You look beautiful. :)
  • aggibridges
    Options
    You look great! I love these kinds of posts because I have a similar amount of weight to lose. They make me confident that I can be one of these too :)
  • TeaTree12
    TeaTree12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration:) Going from 170 lbs to goal of 140 lbs. Lost 4 pounds so far. I needed this.
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, it gives us something to work towards.

I started at 198, currently 173, target 140. Hope I look as great as you when I get there :-)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I'm about the same height, at 179 currently after losing alot already and aiming for 150. Its great to see how great 145-150 can look.

Great job on the loss.
  • mrcbu145
    mrcbu145 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very motivating :)
  • b2kelly
    b2kelly Posts: 62
    Options
    That guy creeping in the background of the last picture made my day bahlol! Good work well done on the change!
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Check me out! Before 175lbs around November 2012. That picture was taken on Thanksgiving and was the motivation to start this weight loss journey. After I am 145lbs. The after picture was taken on New Years Eve this year at a Masquerade Ball downtown. Thanks for looking!

29p4yev.jpg

And more:

Before
    o58i13.jpg

After
    1eugk3.jpg

On left
    mmxwdw.jpg

STUNNING. This is exactly what I'm hoping to look like for a friend's wedding in August. I want jaws to drop! Congratulations. :)
  • RollinwithRach
    RollinwithRach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You were already pretty and now you look ever better! I have a similar goal and it's great to see the before and after pics of you for motivation for me. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!