hi just joined :)

arey87
arey87 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
hi im leny:flowerforyou:
well i just found this site by coincidence because i searched for nutrition facts for a certajn food and it brought me here. im definitely glad i found it tho because it feels good to know that everyone is here for a certain goal and they give very nice words of encouragement. ive been trying my best to eat healthier for about the past month and a half and so far its been paying off :) however there are those days when its pretty challenging, especially when u dont have anyone in your household that is trying to change their eating habits too. They dont know what im goin thru or how hard it is for me (esp cuz there is junk food all over the house..cookies, chips, cupcakes, you name it) I cant make them change what they eat (altho that would be nice) but maybe i can be an encouragement...some day lol i just think its important for me to stay focused and thats why I joined because i needed to hear from other people i can relate to. im sure that'll keep me motivated instead of falling back to my usual ways which i cant let myself do cuz i just wont allow it! lol the feeling of progress is way better than any bite of your favorite fatty food (my case pizza). im not really sure how everything works so add me if youd like cuz i can sure use all the support i can get :)

Replies

• Good for you! Glad you joined. I had joined since last year, but didn't take it too serious. I just started today and want to continue to pursue my goals.
  • arey87
    yea its good to kno that there are other ppl wit similar goals out there :)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Welcome! And also congratulations for making a commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. Everyone here is very supportive and you can get a lot of good information too. I would be happy to be your friend.

Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • arey87
    aww thanks! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.