yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Options
Ok, so this is going to sound majorly retarded but I just have to share! Last night, went shopping with my daughter and I am down another size... in January I was wearing a 26/28 (I know I know) last night I got into an 18 and not just one thing, I tried on half the store just to see if it wasn't just that particular thing...

then... since my accident I have constantly heard "go to Wal-Mart an check your blood pressure" an my arm was either to fat or my blood pressure was entirely to high for the machine... multiple things.. an hearing the pharmacist tell me I was to obese for the machine and going to break it... ouch!! Well last night that stupid stupid machine actually worked!! My arm fit and due to my weight loss my bp is within range it will take it ((_((_)) wiggles excitedly!!!

just had to share it with someone who could think I was retarded but still relate! grins:blushing:

Replies

• nchandler22
    Options
    Ok, so this is going to sound majorly retarded but I just have to share! Last night, went shopping with my daughter and I am down another size... in January I was wearing a 26/28 (I know I know) last night I got into an 18 and not just one thing, I tried on half the store just to see if it wasn't just that particular thing...

then... since my accident I have constantly heard "go to Wal-Mart an check your blood pressure" an my arm was either to fat or my blood pressure was entirely to high for the machine... multiple things.. an hearing the pharmacist tell me I was to obese for the machine and going to break it... ouch!! Well last night that stupid stupid machine actually worked!! My arm fit and due to my weight loss my bp is within range it will take it ((_((_)) wiggles excitedly!!!

just had to share it with someone who could think I was retarded but still relate! grins:blushing:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! It is always great to see results (no matter how small and dumb other people think they may be!)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    This is good news! YAY! Keep up the good work.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Not retarded at all! Congratulations!
    You must have been flying high, especially with all the "skinny" clothes!!! Great job, keep it up!
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Isn't it awesome when that happens? I come out of the store with a glow.

Congrats! Keep fighting the good fight.
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    I am VERY VERY excited for you....and the only one that's "retarded", is that pharmacist!!!! :heart:
  • 1stinap
    1stinap Posts: 16
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats. on all your hard work and dedication!! I am extremly happy for you. Keep up the good work!!!!!! :wink:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ! :drinker: :drinker:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Yaaaay!:flowerforyou: There is hope for me, too! My fat arm barely fits in the store BP machine! :embarassed: Congratulations!!!:drinker:
  • cherrybe
    cherrybe Posts: 19
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! Congratulations. Hope i do as well as you !!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

XXX