What's a good beginner workout video?

Options
I've been doing the insanity workout and I'm looking for something more for a beginner. I haven't exercised in 6 years and insanity is a little to much for me right now. I need a workout video that doesn't require any tools. Thanks

Replies

• CH1216
    CH1216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found several beginner workouts on YouTube.com. I'm a big fan of Leslie Sansone's walking videos, but she also includes like belly buster videos, as well. Check it out on YouTube.com. :)
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    T25 by Beachbody. It is 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, comes with little equipment (other than a strength band for BETA round, nothing else) and there is a "low impact" modifier to follow for a lot of the moves. I enjoy it a lot.
  • missyont
    Options
    30 Day Shred
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    I found lots of good home workouts on this site for all levels of fitness http://hasfit.com/
  • smacman7
    smacman7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting T25 after hardly working out at all for the last year. I am only a couple of days into it but was able to complete workout with just a little modification. I might suggest doing a week of light cardio and stretching if you are totally out of shape like me because I did not and the lower half of my body is hurting...BAD, but that is good right?

I have heard Turbo jam is pretty good also...maybe getting dated by now.