The road to success.

Options
Looking in the mirror after working your *kitten* off whether it be in nutrition, and/or fitness. Maybe not "seeing" the results you want, BUT keeping the faith that you WILL get the results as long as you stay on course and keep trying. That's the difference between ultimately succeeding and failing.

A quote that a successful corporate friend of mine told me once, "If you wish to be successful, surround yourself with successful people." This is why I'm on MFP. We're all surrounded by people who are successful, or are on the path to success. WE WILL be successful! This is why you should go to the gym instead of or at least in combination with exercising at home in my opinion. At the gym you'll be surrounded by the only 2 types of people, those that are on the road to success, and those that are successful. The glorious thing about being on MFP or at the gym, is you won't need to have the negative impact of failures because if they're truly failures, they won't be on MFP or at the gym (simple logic, right? hehe!). Sure, some may fail later on, but it doesn't change the fact that when you're around these people, you're still surrounded at the time by those that are on the road to success.

You're all awesome, keep up the hard work and keep being the people I wish to surround myself with! I will continue to do the same for you. :bigsmile:

Replies

• ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I read some where that the only true failure is in not trying. If you try and don't succeed then at least you have learned what doesn't work. Learning is not a failure. Ok sorry that was my two cents worth lol. Just popped in my head when I read your post :)