new mom looking for weight loss friends!

Options
Hi! My baby girl is 2 months old and I want to get my body back! Any new moms want to join me??

Replies

• csl625
    csl625 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! My daughter is 10 months old, feel free to add me :) I have had to adapt to a whole new life and a whole new way to workout! I wouldn't have it any other way!
  • mrs_joudrey
    mrs_joudrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) I added you!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1st time mommy to a 8 month old baby boy feel free to add I started my weight loss journey back in sept when he was 5 months just because he had a set schedule but he's a crawler now he def wants to be everywhere you still have little while to go enjoy the cuddling
  • brandy1289
    brandy1289 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a new mom too! My baby girl is 2 months as well! =) I have lost all my baby weight already but still have plenty of weight to lose! Taking it one day by a time and juggling new baby, husband, and time for myself and life! Would love to be friends and encourage each other! =)
  • awinters8911
    awinters8911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! My son is 3 1/2 months old and i am looking to lose some baby weight too. I have a big weight loss journey ahead of me and my pregnancy kind of threw a wrench in it. so I am getting back into it. I like to run and do Insanity and P90X. Always up for a new friend.