Too fat to date to hot single mom..

Options
2»

Replies

• karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Never been fat but since I've been lifting I now have the confidence to pick fights with random strangers.
    "This week, each one of you has a homework assignment. You're gonna go out, you're gonna start a fight with a total stranger...(pause, drooling blood)...You're gonna start a fight and you're gonna lose."

Hey! Hey! Hey! The first rule of Fight Club is; you do not talk about Fight Club!
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    In clothes, my confidence is a million percent better....without clothes, ehhh...that one is still tough. :ohwell:

I feel you on the with out clothes thing

I am so wary of dating now ... the loose skin ...pretty sure no one would want to get naked with me now

*sigh* weight loss is so weird

I feel you too..w/out clothes, i dont think I look good enough..all those loose skins,flabby arms..darn..:noway:
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    In clothes, my confidence is a million percent better....without clothes, ehhh...that one is still tough. :ohwell:

I feel you on the with out clothes thing

I am so wary of dating now ... the loose skin ...pretty sure no one would want to get naked with me now

*sigh* weight loss is so weird

I feel you too..w/out clothes, i dont think I look good enough..all those loose skins,flabby arms..darn..:noway:

I'm with you ladies. I have confidence but the moment clothes come off I'm using the sheets for a toga to hide my body.
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :happy:
    I am so glad to know that I am not alone on these things...the lack of confidence w/o clothes due to loose skins
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Seriously you ladies .. I was just crying about this loose skin being alone forever stuff and knowing im not alone completely about it is nice

sorry for kinda hijacking your thread op and making it loose skin sadness thread
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Its alright!! :)
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I met The guy who told me I was too big to date on a dating site. Granted we met in person and went out a few times before I got "the speech". I re-joined that site yesterday. He was still on there and was one of the first few men to view my profile!!!! I have lost nearly 70 pounds since I met him over 2 years ago.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Exact thing happened to me. Girl said, you are too big. I said, maybe you're too small. She hasnt called
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I will never be completely confident and have a ton of self-esteem. But I have way more than I did. For a while after my ex cheated I felt totally disposable, and invisible. But losing weight and looking better now than I did before has made a big difference. I still see a fat girl when I look in the mirror a lot. And I still sometimes am surprised when an attractive person approaches me. It's weird losing weight.
  • Ninguneado77
    Options
    I will never be completely confident and have a ton of self-esteem. But I have way more than I did. For a while after my ex cheated I felt totally disposable, and invisible.

I am very sorry a man hurt you that much.... :( You do look amazing though..brava!
  • chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Too fat to date? You're hanging out with the wrong guys honey, I've never had a problem ;)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Too fat to date? You're hanging out with the wrong guys honey, I've never had a problem ;)

how u doin'
  • chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

how u doin'

Katie-Cassidy-Wink.gif